Aug 5, 2017
The save doesn't show up in the game I put the save from the OP into C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027 folder. I never had trouble with this in any prior update.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
This update was super short. I do enjoy that it's easier than the fetch quests of other updates but it felt empty.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Windows 10 is messing up a few things.

1. Run the game in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 or under
2. Run the Game at least ONCE as Administrator even if you are the only user on that PC
3. Load from the Save file provided on 0.29 (see 1st post)

These should fix your problems
This fixed most of the problems, still a few glitches but nothing game breaking. Several characters eyes disappeared on the loading screen when I opened up the 0.29 save for a second and Joey´s eyes disappeared when I started the conversation with Alicia. But atleast I can progress the game now. ^_^;

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is the rough route not implimented yet? I tried smashing the flowers and it seems to have no option forward once you get to the scene

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If you have issues progressing in the game use the 0.29 save in the OP, for me it fixed the issue being stucked on the BJ scene with Alicia (plus the fixed version 0.30B)

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
it doesnt work for me, still bugged in the scene alice ''dildo'', i change the compatibility and i'm running as admin. i start all again from the save 29 but nothing changes..

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
it doesnt work for me, still bugged in the scene alice ''dildo'', i change the compatibility and i'm running as admin. i start all again from the save 29 but nothing changes..
When did you download the game from the OP ? Because the dev updated the links with the bugfix version at some point

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
How do I change time of day so I can talk to Alicia at the park bench? Can’t do study and play games anymore and hint button isn’t doing anything

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I just download the fixed version and this is the problem i got:
-Joey dont havent eyes after he told me to save the game
-When Alicia is on the bed, appear under her "give to her the flower" and i cant do nothing
Win 10 version

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes