kiser

Oct 13, 2017
Any way to start from the beggining, I'm starting in a pool
Yup. The first and second part of the game is next to the download of last build on front page, u will see "DOWNLOAD", then below the links just click in "SPOILER: Parts 1 & 2" to expand.

Reactions: salsoman

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, what can I say ? I really want to shout out loud that the update was mind-blowing, but that would be a lie. Just too bad, only the blonde girls get the most beautiful angles. Anyway, my " 5 star rating " will have to wait a bit more, because I really don't want to give a rating under 5 stars to this game which is definitely in my Top 3. Just missing the epicness to do so... Hence, I'll wait. Anyway, Thx for sharing :)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So, I uninstalled the game and started the game with a new clean save. The rough path still bugs and crashes. Does that happen also on PC?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This was a very nice update. With all these fixes and features added to the game, it makes the game playable and enjoyable.

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
Check 1st post.

Now yes but you need to find the save spot on your phone/tablet since each phone/tablet saves at a different file location.

The speed changes were introduced in this update. They help slow readers keep up with the pace by almost pausing the text whilst it allows for fast readers (or readers that dont care) to play through without the mass clicking.
Keep in mind though that the speed change can only be triggered before you start a dialog and not during.
Thank you for all your hard work, and the text speed update, but can you PLEASE map spacebar, or some other key to conversation continuation? I feel bad for my mouse, I love that with renpy i can read and use spacebar to continue on.

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
lol yep you're right. I somehow didn't notice the inventory drop down during the scene. Oops.
So mine is bugged, it doesnt show up until the scene ends, like its there for a single frame, ive tried changing text speed, and nothing. it literally only shows up as its "zooming out" to her at the sink.

Are you able to provide your save? im hoping its just mine is bugged

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If they made the actual animation when he had her bent over the counter when he squishes her butt that would have been a perfect scene. Yet they go and make the animation in that hugging position in a completely different art and animation style that looks 500 times worse then the cgs leading up to it. Why do they keep doing that? At least with the couch scene where he fucked her the animation was smooth and consistent with the art style, I personally liked it for that reason.

Reactions: Ale69

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I know this is a feature of the Milftoon serie, but I´m the only one repelled by the extreme bitchiness of the ladies, no matter how hot they are?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Understandable, for me personally I don't mind it. Like, I am very glad that Milftoon is kind of keeping Gloria with a somewhat dominant personality as I said in my review I hope we at least have one character who kind of dominates Joey in a way & Gloria is pretty much filling that, still hoping we get something with Joey and her stockings or any of the MILF's with Joey & their stockings even if it's a minor thing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes