dadomio

Mar 22, 2020
I know you posted where to put the save files but i still cant find it do you have any recommendation where to put the save file sdfsdfsfsfsdf.PNG

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Are you really surfing the internet on a WinXP machine?? That thing is so out-of-date that can even catch corona virus :KEK:
This virus joke is really cool! But yeah.. you know not all of us can buy a pc or a system to be up to date.

I always felt: what i own, i should love, so love this old pc of mine is a cool thing.Some say it is a trash...but they have no reason.People should help to find a solution, not tell to change system or buy a new pc, if the person who asks could have a chance to buy another pc(financial or using some special programs with it)he would.. XD
I us a drawing program wich gets damaged and i need an xp to repair it , it rewrites a file with a better way.So i need xp!

I tried the Xp too, and it wrote the same error for game, I will ask our programmer if there is a way to export xp.Let us see:)

Reactions: Ale69

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Aug 2020... 9% from all World still uses Win XP!
This virus joke is really cool! But yeah.. you know not all of us can buy a pc or a system to be up to date.

I always felt: what i own, i should love, so love this old pc of mine is a cool thing.Some say it is a trash...but they have no reason.People should help to find a solution, not tell to change system or buy a new pc, if the person who asks could have a chance to buy another pc(financial or using some special programs with it)he would.. XD
I us a drawing program wich gets damaged and i need an xp to repair it , it rewrites a file with a better way.So i need xp!

I tried the Xp too, and it wrote the same error for game, I will ask our programmer if there is a way to export xp.Let us see:)
It was not my intention to offend anyone, at all, believe me. I was just carried away by the joke I made up so I wrote it before thinking twice.

I knew that there are still WinXP users, due to professional or financial reasons, but I didn't know it was up to 9% though!
I am also one of those who make good use of hardware, I had a 10y desktop running Linux until last year, which I gave to someone else who still uses it.

DrWho8248 forgive me if I was rude, I had the urge to tell that corona joke, that's all! :)

Technically, I believe what it is needed to run it on XP is some libraries, I am not sure if runtime library for Visual Studio 2012 can do the job, assuming that it is written with Visionaire Studio. It depends on the build setup they use. Sometimes takes too much effort to support legacy libraries...

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
It was not my intention to offend anyone, at all, believe me. I was just carried away by the joke I made up so I wrote it before thinking twice.

I knew that there are still WinXP users, due to professional or financial reasons, but I didn't know it was up to 9% though!
I am also one of those who make good use of hardware, I had a 10y desktop running Linux until last year, which I gave to someone else who still uses it.

DrWho8248 forgive me if I was rude, I had the urge to tell that corona joke, that's all! :)

Technically, I believe what it is needed to run it on XP is some libraries, I am not sure if runtime library for Visual Studio 2012 can do the job, assuming that it is written with Visionaire Studio. It depends on the build setup they use. Sometimes takes too much effort to support legacy libraries...
I think the joke is good, but after we find the solution to get rid of the covid it will make everyone laugh. WHo si touched can get hurt , so keep safe with this joke:)I hope we will get behind this danger shortly!

A good idea, i will try to look after this library thing!

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
i played this game. It have too much talking. And i dont understand why it is a good game when i need a Walkthrough to play it right. Some explain would be good.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i played this game. It have too much talking. And i dont understand why it is a good game when i need a Walkthrough to play it right. Some explain would be good.
Welcome to the world of JRPGS my friend. There is a reason VNs dominate this site by a long margin but for those who like their experiences to be more like a literal game and not a novel (heavy in dialogue, exploration etc) then this game is amongst the cream of the crop IMO (or at least it was, have not played the newer version but loved the old game and plan on getting aboard this one with all its polish once there is a few more patches of content to sink my teeth into as i think ive pretty much seen all of this stuff before in the older one).

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes