Oct 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Qtiomega89, postagem: 4000532, membro: 1379703"]
[SPOILER = "Novo maiô de Linda (v0.31)"] [/ SPOILER]
Belo desenho Inusen(y):amar:
[/CITAR]
More more

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Gallery will be updated again in the next update. Pinups are mostly not included since we try to include the animations instead.

Set Fullscreen = No to fix it in the config file.
I worked that one out for myself, but if you do that you have it in an actual window, not a borderless window. So on a 1080p display you can't see the whole thing.

The Windows version run using WINE runs the windowed mode as a borderless window fine, and the full screen option also works fine. Just a bit strange why the Windows version runs better in Linux than the actual Linux version does.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well tried this game for the giggles as its cartoon style didnt immediatly grab me. Funny thing is its hard to defend any of the characters as redeemable (at least so far) with a controlling mother who takes her anger out on her son, arsehole cheating father, disloyal NTR wanna be best pal, his scheming snob of a mother and a gold digger girlfriend and thats just the ones ive met so far but they are all kinda growing on me in a weird, morbid but definitely real way haha. Even the MC is a thick as pig shit character who openly steals from others and is a complete perv so everyone deserves everything they get coming their way and ill be there along with the ride to enjoy the chaos lol.

Only negatives in playtime ive spend on it so far (several hours i think actually) is its grindy as hell though i believe its been toned down in latter updates so thats barely worth mentioning i suppose and the other is the fact you REALLY need a guide to get anywhere in this game. Half the stuff i was figuring out but missing very very specific triggers to move on such as the mother in bathroom as i would try days in a row to only find it was locked from inside so gave up that mindset and tried exhausting all other options only to find i was RIGHT but you can only access her in the bath on one of the couple of days i didnt try... Wednesday. I think without using a guide i would have deleted the game out of frustration by now lol. Good game overall though, best of luck to the dev team as it seems they really know what theyre doing.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Love the kitchen scene when our hero makes delicious with linda and breaks the condom

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Milftoon-Drama
PLS
, DEV, i veryyyyy beg you, can you listen me?
Can you create .EXE for Windows XP?
Not all can play you cool game wuout re-setup system... :(
Becose you Game work only for system Windows 7 and later...

yasuda23

Feb 4, 2018
0.31=>

-Talk with Milf (Continue Previous) in Living room
-Go to Milftoon Shop and Talk with Jason
-Go to Jasons House and Talk with Gloria at the pool
-Go to Gym and Give to Mrs Kunt the Questionable White Powder (You will need to do this twice since Joey will warn you about a long conversation the first time)
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give Jason the Highly Illegal Cuntcain
-Go Home and click on the Pool
-Go in Kitchen where Mom is washing and dad is eating. Click on the DAD
[SCENE]
-Click on Dad again. He will leave and go outside.
-Click on Milf this time.
[SCENE]
-Go Outside the house , near the pool there is a tape. Click on it to Get it
-Drag and Drop the Tape on the Bumber with Hole (in your inventory) to combine them and fix the hole.
-Go in the Kitchen and give (drag/drop) the Fixed Bumber on Dad
-Go Outside and Milf should be at the pool. Click on her to view her from up close and then click on her to talk. You will get Empty Glass
-Go in toilet. Drag/Drop the Empty Glass on the Toilet so that Joey can ejaculate in it.
-Go in Kitchen and Click on Dad so he will leave. Then do NOT click on Milf. Drag/Drop the Semen Glass in his bowl. Dad should return , eat and then instantly leave.

*Remember that you can control how fast the next scene will be with buttons 1-2 for fast-fastest , 0 for normal and 3-4 for slow,slowest text progression.

-Click on Milf. This time the scene will continue and wait for hero input if he should go in Raw or with Condom. Drag/Drop the Condoms on her to continue scene. If you click Raw then she will slap you and you will have to repeat scene.
[SCENE]
-Ask for Permission --> Take Your Chances-->Pull Out. Here you will get a 50-50 Chance of the condom breaking. You will see the result at the end of the scene. A non-broken condom will mean that you will have to repeat the scene
Keep repeating the scene until the condom breaks.
SAVE
-Talk with Milf

++End of 0.31++

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
hello ladies ;), I have a question where do I find this avoidable white powder as in the resolution here "Go to Gym and Give to Mrs Kunt the Questionable White Powder" just don't get any further there hope someone can help me

moe_1995

Oct 9, 2017
im stuck where jason wont sell me anything with money. i tried going to all the areas that i can go to but nothing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes