CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I am extremely confused. I just started playing the game, and after the little prologue thing at the pool ended I went to every place Joey allowed me to go on the map but there was nothing I could do. There's nothing I can do at the house, and there is nothing to do at the locations where I'm allowed to go. Am I doing something wrong because I don't know what to do to continue the game.

D

Deleted member 377868

when I try to meet Linda in the living room she doesn´t appear.I´m playing on Android

pretender_newspeak

Jul 15, 2018
im keeping hope for the endings of this game i said this before but my queen linda deserves better after evrything that has happend Joey should treat her as girl number 1 in 1 of the ending of the game just Joey and his mom Linda making babies, preggo sex giving birth doing incest and being a happy family no stupid dad anymore or bad friend or bitches and dumb sluts :D the last update was pretty good but i want more for linda
Actually, Joey prefers to marry Alicia in the distant future, so probably He and Linda would raise the baby as his siblings only. Linda also admitted that she's old for Joey to be a permanent partner.

Talking about personalities, Alicia is the least manipulative female in the game. Linda is the least malicious towards Joey (she's his mother after all).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes