Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So, let's get me straight:

>Gloria was a slut in the past and manage to get pregnant by her teacher
>Mom/Linda was also a slut and manage to participate on the threesome
>Linda manage to steal Gloria's boyfriend and married with him
>Gloria hates Linda for being a slut, but she's also a slut and manage to marry with another old rich man pretending that Jason is the son of the old man
>The teacher eventually lets her fortune to the son of Linda, but on the reality, he wanted to give the money for the son of Gloria
>The teacher's daughter realize all that and manage to mantain a relationship with Joey's father, the one that would receive the money from the Old Teacher.
>But the father's intention is to take all the money for himself and frame Linda for being a relapse wife and put her into jail and Joey in the misery.
>Also there's the intention behind the intention, which is the teacher's daughter on that only because of the money, and probably will take all the money for herself and flee.
>And also there's the full Gloria stuff on the intention of killing her husband.
>The only way to prevent all this stuff is to make Linda pregnant, aka cucking the most hateful father from all the games so far.

This is too crazy for my simple mind to understand.

• Wow
Reactions: XXII and Valila

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
All of the guides seem to be very out of date if you start the game over on .31.

There is no time system and I am stuck at the part where I need to get pills to Gloria.

I asked about scenes earlier because I have seen some scenes that are not in the unlocks.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
So, let's get me straight:

>Gloria was a slut in the past and manage to get pregnant by her teacher
>Mom/Linda was also a slut and manage to participate on the threesome
>Linda manage to steal Gloria's boyfriend and married with him
>Gloria hates Linda for being a slut, but she's also a slut and manage to marry with another old rich man pretending that Jason is the son of the old man
>The teacher eventually lets her fortune to the son of Linda, but on the reality, he wanted to give the money for the son of Gloria
>The teacher's daughter realize all that and manage to mantain a relationship with Joey's father, the one that would receive the money from the Old Teacher.
>But the father's intention is to take all the money for himself and frame Linda for being a relapse wife and put her into jail and Joey in the misery.
>Also there's the intention behind the intention, which is the teacher's daughter on that only because of the money, and probably will take all the money for herself and flee.
>And also there's the full Gloria stuff on the intention of killing her husband.
>The only way to prevent all this stuff is to make Linda pregnant, aka cucking the most hateful father from all the games so far.

This is too crazy for my simple mind to understand.
Thanky you for writing this, Big Man! <3

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Greetings all.
For the next version we will most likely create a new thread since many are rating the game based on older part 1 and part 2 versions which are 3 years old.
I am playing in android and in the part 3 version 0.27,in the part where you have to take a photo of Linda in the shower she doesn't appear

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
First off, I am not sure why everyone says all of the scenes are unlocked. If you play though the game you get way more than you see. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

To the Dev. Could you make a few quality of life improvements?

• Ability to hit enter or space though text, so you don't accidentally double click them.
  • A chat log IF you can so, the player knows what to do next.
  • Especially in the beginning of .31 (not from a save but a new game) hints are really needed. Give nick the photo, go in and out of your house to get a photo. After that it starts helping you much more in the game, but the beginning was tough.
  • Can we not click the map to get the limo driver to move? Just go, also when leaving the shop can it go to the map and not always home.
  • When trying to use items, can the player say I don't think this will work instead of going into the entire persons dialog. Just no, I don't want that. In the beginning I had no idea how to get Gloria the pills, so after he said no, I tried going back and giving Gloria my wallet. And then she does her whole 5 minute speech again. Also when taking photos of milf, same problem.

At the very least, thank you for reading. I appreciate that you made the game at all.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
First off, I am not sure why everyone says all of the scenes are unlocked. If you play though the game you get way more than you see. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

To the Dev. Could you make a few quality of life improvements?

• Ability to hit enter or space though text, so you don't accidentally double click them.
  • A chat log IF you can so, the player knows what to do next.
  • Especially in the beginning of .31 (not from a save but a new game) hints are really needed. Give nick the photo, go in and out of your house to get a photo. After that it starts helping you much more in the game, but the beginning was tough.
  • Can we not click the map to get the limo driver to move? Just go, also when leaving the shop can it go to the map and not always home.
  • When trying to use items, can the player say I don't think this will work instead of going into the entire persons dialog. Just no, I don't want that. In the beginning I had no idea how to get Gloria the pills, so after he said no, I tried going back and giving Gloria my wallet. And then she does her whole 5 minute speech again. Also when taking photos of milf, same problem.

At the very least, thank you for reading. I appreciate that you made the game at all.
All valid points. We will try to do them.

Reactions: Inkarnate

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
GHOST Daddy

Start of 0.31

-Talk with Milf (Continue Previous) in Living room
-Go to Milftoon Shop and Talk with Jason
-Go to Jasons House and Talk with Gloria at the pool
-Go to Gym and Give to Mrs Kunt the Questionable White Powder (You will need to do this twice since Joey will warn you about a long conversation the first time)
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give Jason the Highly Illegal Cuntcain
-Go Home and click on the Pool
-Go in Kitchen where Mom is washing and dad is eating. Click on the DAD
[SCENE]
-Click on Dad again. He will leave and go outside.
-Click on Milf this time.
[SCENE]
-Go Outside the house , near the pool there is a tape. Click on it to Get it
-Drag and Drop the Tape on the Bumber with Hole (in your inventory) to combine them and fix the hole.
-Go in the Kitchen and give (drag/drop) the Fixed Bumber on Dad
-Go Outside and Milf should be at the pool. Click on her to view her from up close and then click on her to talk. You will get Empty Glass
-Go in toilet. Drag/Drop the Empty Glass on the Toilet so that Joey can ejaculate in it.
-Go in Kitchen and Click on Dad so he will leave. Then do NOT click on Milf. Drag/Drop the Semen Glass in his bowl. Dad should return , eat and then instantly leave.

*Remember that you can control how fast the next scene will be with buttons 1-2 for fast-fastest , 0 for normal and 3-4 for slow,slowest text progression.

-Click on Milf. This time the scene will continue and wait for hero input if he should go in Raw or with Condom. Drag/Drop the Condoms on her to continue scene. If you click Raw then she will slap you and you will have to repeat scene.
[SCENE]
-Ask for Permission --> Take Your Chances-->Pull Out. Here you will get a 50-50 Chance of the condom breaking. You will see the result at the end of the scene. A non-broken condom will mean that you will have to repeat the scene
Keep repeating the scene until the condom breaks.
SAVE
-Talk with Milf
End of 0.31

Reactions: Valila

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
My issue was I can't do step 1.

Start of 0.31
-Talk with Milf (Continue Previous) in Living room
I go to your house, go into the main room which I assume is the living room due to TV there and it looking like a living room, but there's nobody in there. I'm using a fresh new file.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
For real tho I'd appreciate it if someone could share some caps of the latest update. I'm quarantined with my whole fucking family and can't play Milftoon lol

Chimichurrirom

Apr 11, 2020
I'm sorry, i love the scenes but i hate the game... its all buggy and cluncky, the UI, hints, scenes, menus, items... it all could be a little more optimal like others games on Ren'Py and others engines. I really want to play it, but everytime i start any version of it, i feel completely lost ;-;
I just downloaded the 0.31 version and tried to follow the walkthrough... welp, theres nobody on the house and, apparently, i must talk with the MILF in the living room... i give up until its game is complete.

Reactions: Inkarnate

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Stupid question but how do I start this from the beginning?
try it by downloading "part1" from the OP...
if you are aiming to very beginning (this game has three parts so far, all of them have links in the OP/first post of the thread).

Reactions: Urpo
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes