Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
try it by downloading "part1" from the OP...
if you are aiming to very beginning (this game has three parts so far, all of them have links in the OP/first post of the thread).
Thanks. I missed the spoiler - thingy.

etaoin

Jun 3, 2017
It's bad that the game does not give a choice. For example, I would like to marry mom and divorce my father.

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry but, i have a problem: When i tried to open the game say isn't compatible my op system is win 10 i downloaded the game 2 time plase somebody can help me? sorry for my bad english

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, I am very surprised that the update date will be close to 32 because the previous update was on August 12th and I thought that update 32 will be on September 20. I am surprised and if it is true the news will be a great thing, but I know there is no Linda in the next update unfortunately :sneaky:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
It’s already unlocked....wait for the update more scenes will be added in the gallery
There are only gallery scenes for Linda & Gloria both in section 1&2, everything else is locked. I just finished the game 0.31 where you fuck Linda and the condom breaks. I spoke to Linda again and it says the game is over and it closes the game. I open it again and there are no new unlocked gallery scenes for Linda or Alice. Why are they locked when I finished the game? They don't appear on either the save file or from the main menu gallery. Is that supposed to be like that?

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
All valid points. We will try to do them.
There are only gallery scenes for Linda & Gloria both in section 1&2, everything else is locked. I just finished the game 0.31 where you fuck Linda and the condom breaks. I spoke to Linda again and it says the game is over and it closes the game. I open it again and there are no new unlocked gallery scenes for Linda or Alice. Why are they locked when I finished the game? They don't appear on either the save file or from the main menu gallery. Is that supposed to be like that?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm new to this game and i saw that part 1 and 2 could not be downloaded for android so i downloaded part 3 and i spawned in a pool where i spoke to a blonde girl then another one came I had sex with one ij the pool and she gave me a key card then i spawned to my house and I don't know what to do, is this how the new update finished ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes