Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Tbh, I would like to see some prego sex in next updates (maybe not Linda) but it is more like wishfull thinking. Last update was quite enjoyable, though.

Frosch3

Jun 17, 2020
The pregnancy test could be the perfect trick by Joe to make Linda think that she is already pregnant!
And after she accepts and anticipates the child, while feeling bad for her husband, Joe tells her about his trick while having bareback sex, but now Linda has no objections (her husband already thinks that she got pregnant) and wants a mating press.

This game is awesome thanks a lot!

Kneko

Sep 21, 2017
I have a problem with the android version, it closes when the kitchen is going to touch her tits, it closes. I already reinstalled but it remains the same. on pc it works fine.
My cell phone is a xiaomi redmi note 8, with snapdragon 665 processor.
Thank you very much, excellent game, sorry for my English.

Reactions: Bes2dt10

Bes2dt10

Jul 4, 2019
I have a problem with the android version, it closes when the kitchen is going to touch her tits, it closes. I already reinstalled but it remains the same. on pc it works fine.
Same here

Cain2

Oct 13, 2020
Help i have a problem after the end of 0.08
When i go to speak with Linda, she still mad and the main caracter don't begin the plan to Mrs Jackson number at 8am
I try to go in saturday night 8pm and Linda don't give the number, she talk something about secrets and i check the phone and still with the same numbers with no one more new number.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
This bug is already fixed by dev ,but that fixed update not available here ,it's on there patreon page

Reactions: MarcoSP and Kneko

Sneakerstar

Sep 4, 2017
I can not get part 2 to star on my mac. Part 1 and 3 works fine. It crashes when i try to start. Anyone know what can be wrong?

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
If i download now will i have part 2 and 3 or part 3 only and I should download part 2 alone like part 1 ??

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Since when did Joey become an ass and anal maniac ? I don't like it anymore what's going to happen next, not satisfied with broken condom sex yet , still need more of her raw pussy before getting her ass and making her belly big

Feb 15, 2019
Hi , i have a problem with the game , in the part 1 when the plumber come to your home and wants to fix your sink i do the mini game corroct and then i drag the tape on the leaking water , it just dosent work and i cant go further in the game and i stuck there , can someone help me please? how i can fix this bug and problem?

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Hi , i have a problem with the game , in the part 1 when the plumber come to your home and wants to fix your sink i do the mini game corroct and then i drag the tape on the leaking water , it just dosent work and i cant go further in the game and i stuck there , can someone help me please? how i can fix this bug and problem?
Search for a gameplay. Maybe you think it's correct but it's not.
I found it a bit annoyng cause it's not really clear on what you have to do.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes