Mar 19, 2018
Well, we are not finished with the game, we improve:) Regarding of poor angles: i got back my artistic freedom to choose angles. I hope you will see the different. BUt to make angles is tricky on more levels. I learn and see the problems as well. I try to find solutions!
Please try to support us on Patreon as well (not only here with good ideas!) so we have more coins to spend on sex scenes:)
We need to make gameplay so it needs elements. Some people complain about 5 minutes gameplay- we need to focus on change that, too ,so we have a money amount we can work with .This is a hard thing! But we will not give up, we learn tricks from our big masters(like SummertimeSaga or other game makers). SO keep on waiting for update!
ANd take care!!!! Be safe my Friends!!!

Update on game: I wait video to approve! Our developer records the videos now, so it wont take so long! Hold on!!! XD
It's still part 3 or going to part 4?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Update on game: I wait video to approve! Our developer records the videos now, so it wont take so long! Hold on!!! XD
Don't take it the wrong way, Inusen, but man, LMAO, each time milftoon-drama or you say " It won't take so long ", I already know that it's gonna take more than one week. Hahahaha. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but milftoon-drama became quite distant since 2 months. He's not as communicative as before. Inusen told us it's gonna be soon but the Boss, himself, is silent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but for those who follow this thread since almost 3 years, this change in behaviour is too obvious. Just sharing my personal observation.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but milftoon-drama became quite distant since 2 months. He's not as communicative as before. Inusen told us it's gonna be soon but the Boss, himself, is silent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but for those who follow this thread since almost 3 years, this change in behaviour is too obvious. Just sharing my personal observation.
Yeah, i realized that too, but in my perspective, "the boss" maybe he is having some issues in his life or something like that, idk.. i hope he is fine, but that's not change the fact that's really weird..

And at least we have inusen right? Let's not forget that... he is very communicative and supportive, always answering our questions and being closer, he is part of the team as well, so is not like we're in completly darkness here.

Its just my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
whats the difference between the Dr route and Gloria if i choose either one? really want to know before i choose

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
can i still see both or do i have to play them individually to unlock them? and which route has the most scenes and is a better choice overall in your opinion?
Just save before the choice, and reset after you've seen one. Its not a huge deal, the difference is like 1 scene, and then the paths converge again.

Reactions: H2R
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes