D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone!

We have some delay with the game,
but during wait look around my Patreon site to make time pass, I will update many exclusive pinups and mini games for Haloween:)

Have a nice time, I will inform You if i know more, but in this Covid we have a hard time.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Hello Everyone!

We have some delay with the game,
but during wait look around my Patreon site to make time pass, I will update many exclusive pinups and mini games for Haloween:)

Have a nice time, I will inform You if i know more, but in this Covid we have a hard time.
I hope it’s released by 1st of November can’t wait to see what twist in the story is going to be there

Reactions: omocik

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I hope it’s released by 1st of November can’t wait to see what twist in the story is going to be there
Don't think so. If Inusen mentionned a small delay, we might even get the update next week-end. :/ When they say " small delay ", it's never one or two days. One week minimum, from what I noticed.

Reactions: omocik

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Don't think so. If Inusen mentionned a small delay, we might even get the update next week-end. :/ When they say " small delay ", it's never one or two days. One week minimum, from what I noticed.
Well, this is disappointing, I hope today :cry:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This is only i know , i cannot tell more. We are really finishing the verison shortly, but i do not know when it will be updated to be honest.
I work and save my own games on Android now, will publish them tomorow morning:) This is sure thing i know and i am hungry..yeah I am definitely hungry now..
Sorry Friends, let us keep waiting a bit more!

Jul 25, 2020
I really love when characters drawn like we see in animated cartoon TV series. I will definitely give a shot for this one. Thanks creating and also sharing it here.

Do I need part 1 & 2 & 3 or just part 3 is enough? I'm asking this because when looking version numbers it feels like I don't need part 1 & 2, then I'm asking why they still provide part 1 & 2 in OP if we don't need them. It's just confusing.

Edit: Nevermind, did in topic search and figured out myself. However keeping it here to let people know how confusing it is! Version number should have been reset with every part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zkorey

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I really love when characters drawn like we see in animated cartoon TV series. I will definitely give a shot for this one. Thanks creating and also sharing it here.

Do I need part 1 & 2 & 3 or just part 3 is enough? I'm asking this because when looking version numbers it feels like I don't need part 1 & 2, then I'm asking why they still provide part 1 & 2 in OP if we don't need them. It's just confusing.
You need part 1 and 2 for the whole story, every part is a sequel. I'd advise you to get a guide for part 1, it's very cryptic. Parts 2 and 3 are more managable

Jul 25, 2020
You need part 1 and 2 for the whole story, every part is a sequel. I'd advise you to get a guide for part 1, it's very cryptic. Parts 2 and 3 are more managable
Figured out part question but thanks for that and also for the tip about part 1. I find here from your avatar, so, I'll definitely listen your advice. :)

Edit: ... deleted
Edit 2: Nevermind walkthroughs are only for corresponding version. I couldn't find complete one from zero to 0.14... I believe figuring things out myself in game will be easier than finding walkthrough.
Edit 3: For fucks sake this will be last edit; found complete walkthrough here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-drama-v0-32-milftoon.7346/page-556#post-3443810

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is not my goal. I would like to open an Animation Studio so i sample support on patreon.
But I hope i will reach 1000+ patrons as well, i opened it 19 days ago and got 60 now. Still a big long way to go!
Even if this isn't your goal, Inusen-Kun, it will happen. I'm not trying to set up a sort of competition or whatever. I've got nothing against milftoon-drama - trust me. My statement is only based on " Talent ". You are talented. That's a fact and you communicate a lot with us. So, it won't be surprising. Work and talent are the perfect money-magnets. ;)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, this is a very scary thing. I hope Milftoon drama will not stop because I will be very angry. I hope it continues to part number 100. :love:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
???? Who implied such a thing ??
No one said that, but it was just a feeling :)

Because there is a strange thing happening, the interaction became less, especially since the programmer was not like the previous one
He was responding to the commentators and answering them, and now he is disappearing .

I know Inusen answers the comments .

Also, the delay in the last updates. If we go back to the past, we will find that there was no delay and now you know what is happening so I am afraid and I hope that the game will return to its previous age .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kakato

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
No one said that, but it was just a feeling :)

Because there is a strange thing happening, the interaction became less, especially since the programmer was not like the previous one
He was responding to the commentators and answering them, and now he is disappearing .

I know Inusen answers the comments .

Also, the delay in the last updates. If we go back to the past, we will find that there was no delay and now you know what is happening so I am afraid and I hope that the game will return to its previous age .
These are just your imagination things ..again.
Noone will stop ! Do not be afraid. The delay is because we make part 4 and it always gets a delay because of rebuild, also we will add some new way :)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes