Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can anyone will share milftoon drama update news here
From their Patron:

Just to let you guys know that we are going to be updating to Part 4 in the next update , we will also be posting Halloween pinups for higher Tiers and also an incoming poll XD

They had the last update on the 28th of the last month. So I'd hazard a guess it'll be a 31st release this month for the halloween special.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im stuck i cant find the mom for the dancing part i waited over 3 days and nothing need help

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So.... Almost one month since the last update. Any news/teasers?

On a side note, Inusen How's progress moving about your game ? :)

I opened my own page for my games, updated a mini game on 2020.10.17, subscribe for pinups and games for mobile versions and for some bugfixing , extra! :)
I will be updating the games free in a few weeks after release as well, but supporting me will help to have more time for my bigger games update:) Thank you!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I really think they stepped their game up with the last update. If the updates are on par with that one, then I think this game can come back to its former glory. Credit where credit is due, Inusen and Milftoon-Drama you guys really have my respect for that.

Reactions: allintine

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I really think they stepped their game up with the last update. If the updates are on par with that one, then I think this game can come back to its former glory. Credit where credit is due, Inusen and Milftoon-Drama you guys really have my respect for that.
The game is, in its glory. It gets better on a consistent basis, despite the poor choice of sex angles in some updates, the quality is getting better consistently, the game is a thousand times smoother now and the story is a lot more interesting now.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The game is, in its glory. It gets better on a consistent basis, despite the poor choice of sex angles in some updates, the quality is getting better consistently, the game is a thousand times smoother now and the story is a lot more interesting now.
Well, we are not finished with the game, we improve:) Regarding of poor angles: i got back my artistic freedom to choose angles. I hope you will see the different. BUt to make angles is tricky on more levels. I learn and see the problems as well. I try to find solutions!
Please try to support us on Patreon as well (not only here with good ideas!) so we have more coins to spend on sex scenes:)
We need to make gameplay so it needs elements. Some people complain about 5 minutes gameplay- we need to focus on change that, too ,so we have a money amount we can work with .This is a hard thing! But we will not give up, we learn tricks from our big masters(like SummertimeSaga or other game makers). SO keep on waiting for update!
ANd take care!!!! Be safe my Friends!!!

Update on game: I wait video to approve! Our developer records the videos now, so it wont take so long! Hold on!!! XD

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes