Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018

Some info on the latest update.
The update is close to finishing. We just need to adjust a few things and then send some previews to the artist to inspect the quality and if needed corrections.
We expect it to be up this week.
For future reference:
Updates are done every 4-6 weeks. Usually 5 depending on the content.
Log:
So far we have added a few extra scenes, added a volume control bar in the Save Menu, added a few gallery scenes , lots of storyline progression and 2 alternative ending paths for the girl that is included in the scenes.
Updated the engine to better support MAC, Android and IPhones hoping to fix many crashes and problems.
We are also working on an HTML5 version of the game
I did not understand whether he means that the update will come next week ? :unsure:

Reactions: allintine

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, I have a very small suggestion, which is that you put a percentage on the completion of the work so that no one is asked about the time or the end of the update. ;)

Reactions: LIONREX

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, all I want to say is that I do not love to deny the favor, and I know that the developer is very tired in programming, and it is possible that the developer or some of us consider us selfish and do not blame him for that because there are comments that were offensive to him and he may be angry with them so I offer my deep apologies that you angered him, so his game is The best for me is that I am really telling the truth and not joking, and in fact I watch this game for hours, is it released or not and always read the comments from my love for the game .

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, all I want to say is that I do not love to deny the favor, and I know that the developer is very tired in programming, and it is possible that the developer or some of us consider us selfish and do not blame him for that because there are comments that were offensive to him and he may be angry with them so I offer my deep apologies that you angered him, so his game is The best for me is that I am really telling the truth and not joking, and in fact I watch this game for hours, is it released or not and always read the comments from my love for the game .
Can you tell me who offended him ? There are only two type of complaints in this thread, and trust me, I'm here since 2017 :

1. Sex Angles, in particular, concerning Linda
2. Update which often gets delayed because of bugs.

I never saw any other type of complaints besides those two.

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0
Hi inusen, i see that you are most interested person in milftoon drama game, currently im 2$ patreon at the beginning i was 5$ i could even go tier 4 if i see game progressing well. In my opinion the patreon page have problem with communication, the numbers of patreon falling down becouse of delayed updates and lack of information. I think that you should take an example from Drpincake patreon page theres no regular updates but very good information flow and game is divided into episodes thats why game can be polished and everyone is satisfied.From my point of view Milftoon drama is currently a side project still postponed and not fully used.

Reactions: textbook
Mar 19, 2018
Update is will be update, till wait to MD update, play Urban Demons, Summertime Saga, Bones tales, Sex Note, A zombie's life, Zombie's retreat, Town of passion, and other incest and mom-son games

Reactions: textbook

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Can you tell me who offended him ? There are only two type of complaints in this thread, and trust me, I'm here since 2017 :

1. Sex Angles, in particular, concerning Linda
2. Update which often gets delayed because of bugs.

I never saw any other type of complaints besides those two.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It does not necessarily have to be here in the forum. Do not forget that there are comments everywhere on the Patreon platform and other forums and the developer likes to monitor the comments, whether good or bad .

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It does not necessarily have to be here in the forum. Do not forget that there are comments everywhere on the Patreon platform and other forums and the developer likes to monitor the comments, whether good or bad .
Mate, with all due respect, and in a really friendly manner, I don't know what to say. I was talking about " Here In This Thread ". Just forget about it. My mistake. Phewwww. TC.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
keeps crashing
Wich one?
Hi inusen, i see that you are most interested person in milftoon drama game, currently im 2$ patreon at the beginning i was 5$ i could even go tier 4 if i see game progressing well. In my opinion the patreon page have problem with communication, the numbers of patreon falling down becouse of delayed updates and lack of information. I think that you should take an example from Drpincake patreon page theres no regular updates but very good information flow and game is divided into episodes thats why game can be polished and everyone is satisfied.From my point of view Milftoon drama is currently a side project still postponed and not fully used.
Hello, thank you for your advice but Inusen(me) cares only for the art of the game. I can not make the work of the Developer and have no rights to tell them time limits.
I regularry update on my own patreon:

If you like pinups, wallpapers, startegy and click and point sex games, visit me:)

Last edited:

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
Wich one?

Hello, thank you for your advice but Inusen(me) cares only for the art of the game. I can not make the work of the Developer and have no rights to tell them time limits.
I regularry update on my own patreon:

If you like pinups, wallpapers, startegy and click and point sex games, visit me:)
You are making great art i hope that you will use your talent and partnership with good game developer. I already checked your site and game ifyoudo and again great graphics but buggy and simple. I want to see you in some big project! =) Anyways u have my support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zkorey

atronunc

Oct 4, 2019
During the waiting:

I added a Halloween story to my Storybook,

I added a mini gmae with more girls dress up and down:)

Download the game If you do 1-2 on your phone!
News in game:
-I changed the size of the buttons
-I added some more extra in the shop
-I added an extra button when you talk to Furo
Click on the link to download:
Mega#2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0
Password: 2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0
Have a nice time!!! View attachment 882945
Hello, I ended part 2 of it but how to access that scene you attached? and who is 'Furo'?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
You are making great art i hope that you will use your talent and partnership with good game developer. I already checked your site and game ifyoudo and again great graphics but buggy and simple. I want to see you in some big project! =) Anyways u have my support.
First of all:the game is not simple, it is strategy game with a click and point adventure game . Programming in Renpy a startegy game is not easy and you can not see so many of such games programmed with renpy.
What is the bug? Usually people tap Alt or Ctrl to skip dialogs wich makes crashes in games. Skipping made version2 crash but i allready solved the problem.
If you do 3 will be published this month and it wont have any problem of skipping. A
few people say my game is buggy and ususally the problem is they did not read the tutorial with Furo and do not buy houses for peasants. The only bug some people reported is because they skipped some parts.

Milftton Drama is a big project and i work with a great team. I wont accept any other projects, just make my own games when i do not work on MTD contents.
Also i would like to tell you i started programming in 2020 . 04.02. I never learned programming and now i make startegy games and adventure games with item use. I think i have a lifetime to develope more XD

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes