Trypoxylus

Sep 16, 2019
I noticed that there is an iOS download, how does one play on an iPhone? Like I downloaded it but I don’t know what to open it with

asker

Oct 6, 2017
The all adult game developers became lazy ass hell.Everyone stays at home but there is none gold updates since pandemic began. I think they lost their passion of their game i really don't no.

Reactions: V&M

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The all adult game developers became lazy ass hell.Everyone stays at home but there is none gold updates since pandemic began. I think they lost their passion of their game i really don't no.
I'd say 90% of them, pal. ;) Milftoon-drama isn't one of them and I'm being objective here. I'm always one of the first persons to complain about angles in regards to Linda, BUTT, I can't deny milftoon-drama always deliver good updates. Lazyness, definitely, isn't one of his flaws. :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This is good news that the update at the end of the week is better than not hearing anything and remaining suspended forever :ROFLMAO:

asker

Oct 6, 2017
I'd say 90% of them, pal. ;) Milftoon-drama isn't one of them and I'm being objective here. I'm always one of the first persons to complain about angles in regards to Linda, BUTT, I can't deny milftoon-drama always deliver good updates. Lazyness, definitely, isn't one of his flaws. :)
Agreed milftoon drama delivers good ones but still not a golden ones. I think people stop funding these devs for a lesson especially milfy city and summertime saga milker.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Agreed milftoon drama delivers good ones but still not a golden ones. I think people stop funding these devs for a lesson especially milfy city and summertime saga milker.
If I can share my personal opinion, I would say that " golden ones " you mentionned is just a matter of subjectivity and personal tastes. What is golden for you might be bronze for me and vice-versa, you see ? :) That's what make the World, pal. Different people with different tastes. Peace. :)

Reactions: tatanysebas

asker

Oct 6, 2017
If I can share my personal opinion, I would say that " golden ones " you mentionned is just a matter of subjectivity and personal tastes. What is golden for you might be bronze for me and vice-versa, you see ? :) That's what make the World, pal. Different people with different tastes. Peace. :)
I mean I enjoy this game a lot , art is good , story telling is good but you know some games make you horny af. The updates so far like just a tease for me. I hope you get my point.It needs to be more interactive.

Reactions: Ale69

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
The pinups are part of the higher level patron rewards and thus an incentive for people to donate more to the devs. IMO it's unfair to ask for them in this thread when they're right here with us and these pinups were just released, and not to mention incredibly rude. I can tell you what they are, that's as far as I'll go. Since they don't tell you who the pinup characters are and thus you have no way of knowing what you're buying on their patreon. My telling you is so you can decide which tier you want to pledge to.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I don't know news
When will v.0.33 be released?
What happened over 1 month
Not updated every 1 month
Which has changed? Delay?
Please tell me

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know news
When will v.0.33 be released?
What happened over 1 month
Not updated every 1 month
Which has changed? Delay?
Please tell me
Today-tomorrow. Yes, everything seems to be as usual. One Update in about 5-6 weeks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes