Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Mostly tomorrow, and update 34 will be in December, and this will be the latest update for 2020 :sleep:

It is assumed that Update 35 is the last for this year, but unfortunately :cautious:

This is only an expectation and it will often be true :)

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
The question here is whether we will see an update similar to the 32 update or not a good, not exactly the same, but at least 3 scenes and also Linda's presence so that all the waiting is worth it. :(
If I remember correctly they said that the last update had more content because of the delay, so I would be surprised if this update has the same level of content

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I can ask where are located the save files for android ?
i know they are external but those that mean if i install a new version of the game over a previous one will my saves are gonna be there ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Please @ milftoon today, Sunday is the best day for the the update
It's not for us to decide. We are pirates and we get the updates for free. We are not legitimate to say those kind of things, unless you're a patreon. Just leave the same message on his page. Not trying to be a D..K - just telling the truth. Let's wait patiently and stop acting like children who didn't get a candy.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
It's not for us to decide. We are pirates and we get the updates for free. We are not legitimate to say those kind of things, unless you're a patreon. Just leave the same message on his page. Not trying to be a D..K - just telling the truth. Let's wait patiently and stop acting like children who didn't get a candy.
Milftoon-Drama & Inusen post this comment on the game description page
:LOL:
Let’s be glad that the owner himself is posting free content for their team’s hard work

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i'm pretty sure inusen and mr dev have more important things to do than pay attention to this silly fight

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
I just want to say that people who doesnt support even on minimum patreon level milftoon drama and inusen and waiting for this update are bunch of cunts :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zkorey

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
I am a patreon supporter and i would like to know when the update is happening.
>granted i toss them 2 bucks a month so im not heavily invested but ithe month is a
third over and still no update

Reactions: MadMax12

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
>granted i toss them 2 bucks a month so im not heavily invested but ithe month is a
I totally agree with you thats why im only 2$ too mainly becouse of no information and delays

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I'm not a patreon supporter, but it's easier for you to ask them on their patreon, there will be a quick answer, I suppose.

i wish i could be a supporter but i can't ... my country its pretty mess up right now...

we're paying 6 per 1 dollar, and we don't earn much money on this shit country ruled by corrupt politicians.

for those who might be wondering where i live: i'm from brazil. :(

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I'm not a patreon supporter, but it's easier for you to ask them on their patreon, there will be a quick answer, I suppose.

i wish i could be a supporter but i can't ... my country its pretty mess up right now...

we're paying 6 per 1 dollar, and we don't earn much money on this shit country ruled by corrupt politicians.

for those who might be wondering where i live: i'm from brazil. :(
same here , i also become a patreon supporter but if i buy tier 1 i need to pay more than 5 dollars include some taxes

• Sad
Reactions: Zkorey

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well I have to say something is necessary. The fans should listen to them even a little, because fans may become supportive. I see it as a mistake to say that fans are not entitled to complain. :)

Also, the matter should be more transparent. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can you guys stop ignoring some poeple and answer the question i asked ?
Where are the saves located on android devices and if they are external when i download a new update and install the game over a previous version should the saves be keeped ?

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
Can you guys stop ignoring some poeple and answer the question i asked ?
Where are the saves located on android devices and if they are external when i download a new update and install the game over a previous version should the saves be keeped ?
Most people here play on pc tag the developer he can help

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes