Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Where are the saves located on android devices and if they are external when i download a new update and install the game over a previous version should the saves be keeped ?
Milftoon-Drama

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
When he said the weekend, I trust him saying that he is a man in his speech, so he remains for my country’s timing which is 7 hours and ends on Sunday.:)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i played the game just yesterday and finished the content of the newest version and i can say that this game has a lot of potential to be a great game, amazing story, good conten maybe the gameplay is a little bit tricky and you have to read the dialogues to understand what's your next step and also It'd be really amazing if a gallery could be added but with all the content we've had so far.

Reactions: Meridian

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
When he said the weekend, I trust him saying that he is a man in his speech, so he remains for my country’s timing which is 7 hours and ends on Sunday.:)

It is perfectly possible when he releases the update, in your time zone it may already be Monday. At my time zone it will take about 12 hours from now until Sunday is over.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
It is perfectly possible when he releases the update, in your time zone it may already be Monday. At my time zone it will take about 12 hours from now until Sunday is over.
I think that the developers live in the European continent, but I do not know where exactly. So in the European continent it ends on Sunday after approximately 8 hours ;)

Also, for the developed information, when he specified the time for the updates to arrive previously, he did not break a promise, and he had made a promise, so I trust his words, as I have been following his exciting statements for years. :D

Reactions: Kakato and Zkorey

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think that the developers live in the European continent, but I do not know where exactly. So in the European continent it ends on Sunday after approximately 8 hours ;)

Also, for the developed information, when he specified the time for the updates to arrive previously, he did not break a promise, and he had made a promise, so I trust his words, as I have been following his exciting statements for years. :D
Indeed. Europe, as myself, :p, but I don't know where. So, update should come out in the next 6 or 7 hours Max. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sniper010
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes