D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
yes

each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.
I drew grandma because patrons requested so developer asked me to do the scene. But to be true i think it was a nice add. Why would you not get anyone you wish in Milftoon drama:)

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
I went and looked at what data roaming prices in ukraine are to get a rough idea of how much it would cost to upload the game over mobile data, and the rates are ridiculous. Probably best to wait. Hopefully it won't take long.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
yes

each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.
Do you guys (milftoon) have plans to make a remake to Milftoon Adventures or Milftoon Beach? Like, putting animations? Also, why Milftoon Beach have "abandoned" tag? Do you really abandoned the game? why? :/

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Apologizing for asking a unrelated question. Can u guys tell what happen to milftoon comic arranged marriage? When the chapter 6 will come? What is issue behind the delaying of the release of this comic?I am a huge fan of this comic.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do you guys (milftoon) have plans to make a remake to Milftoon Adventures or Milftoon Beach? Like, putting animations? Also, why Milftoon Beach have "abandoned" tag? Do you really abandoned the game? why? :/
Would be nice to get a remake of Milftoon beach, minus the NTR :p . I played it 3 or 4 years ago, and I remember that there was a lot of NTR in it.

Was it really abandonned ? I do remember a sort of conclusion after the encounter with the nazi bitch. :/

Concerning Milftoon Adventures, it's the only one that I dislike. :/ Could get a remake too, though with a new scenario. ;)

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Would be nice to get a remake of Milftoon beach, minus the NTR :p . I played it 3 or 4 years ago, and I remember that there was a lot of NTR in it.

Was it really abandonned ? I do remember a sort of conclusion after the encounter with the nazy bitch. :/

Concerning Milftoon Adventures, it's the only one that I dislike. :/ Could get a remake too, though with a new scenario. ;)
Oh, i didnt finished Milftoon Beach, every time i tried to play that game, something happen, like a bug lol.
I played both when i was just a recent member in f95, i couldnt play the MF Beach because of the bugs, but the other one i played for some time and i liked it, i think i didnt finished that too, but i know that it is good :p

Screenshot_2.png
Because of that tag i assumed that the game were abandoned ._.
But, the most important point is if they have plans to remake the game, just with image they are already really good, putting animations...XD

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh, i didnt finished Milftoon Beach, every time i tried to play that game, something happen, like a bug lol.
I played both when i was just a recent member in f95, i couldnt play the MF Beach because of the bugs, but the other one i played for some time and i liked it, i think i didnt finished that too, but i know that it is good :p

View attachment 891606
Because of that tag i assumed that the game were abandoned ._.
But, the most important point is if they have plans to remake the game, just with image they are already really good, putting animations...XD
Truth be told, I played milftoon beach way before I was a member of F95. So, the version I had at that time was bug-free. Also, I don't remember meeting a single bug at that time and I remember there was indeed a conclusion. So, yeah, kinda strange abandonned tag is used here. muttdoggy : mind enlighting us about this topic, please? :)

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
There's no explanation in the original post, or I'm just that blind, I need to play each part (and so download each part)?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
will it be posted here by the developer or will we have to wait for a hero? I would assume the internet is back up now so it might be on the patreon?

Reactions: gustavorivero

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
There's no explanation in the original post, or I'm just that blind, I need to play each part (and so download each part)?
each part is a "different" game, if you never played the game, i advice you to play part 1, and than part 2, etc... You dont need to play part 1 to play part 2 or 3 or 4, just play if you want to know the history.

Edit 1: you dont need save games from part 1 to play part 2 or 3 or 4. If you save your game in version 0.30 (part 3) you still can use this save in 0.31 (part 3), im just using this versions so you can get the idea

Reactions: errte13

gustavorivero

Aug 12, 2020
each part is a "different" game, if you never played the game, i advice you to play part 1, and than part 2, etc... You dont need to play part 1 to play part 2 or 3 or 4, just play if you want to know the history.

Edit 1: you dont need save games from part 1 to play part 2 or 3 or 4. If you save your game in version 0.30 (part 3) you still can use this save in 0.31 (part 3), im just using this versions so you can get the idea
when the game comin?

• Angry
Reactions: groknatarz
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes