D

Deleted member 386829

chaning my post because it was too negative

hope we get it tonight, but who knows now

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
every month a problem, really odd
I was really surprised by the last update. I thought that they really decided to turn things around. It seems a little strange that today just so happens to be the day that they encounter a problem around the update. I would assume that this was just an excuse to make it seem like the problem was out of their hands, but I really just think the update wasnt completed. What even is a "internet" problem? The update files arent that big, its not like it could be that difficult to figure something out right? Im not really a computer person but in my experience of uploading things, its not that internet intensive.

Reactions: Macal

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
yes

each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.
Sad to hear, I guess it was kinda forced, but not a bad move at last; maybe people just hate the design of the gilf (which I didn't dislike at all), maybe a better model would be the one from Lunch time (my personal favorite Inusen's character), but that's just a theory: a game theory.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
yes

each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.
No Problem, Buddy. I Will Wait.
Just For New Version, Please Add Download Link For Win32bit, Too. Please.

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020

You can buy me a coffee, it is fast easy, you only need a Paypla account to support me!
Just if you liek to support me! XD
Support this guy or i punch you his game ifyoudo is as good as milftoondrama and already updated hes making all the art of MTD. Heres his patreon

IF I SAY ITS GOOD ITS GOOD XD

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
it's been a full day now, this is getting ridiculous "ISP outages" never last this long. Drive to the next city over, or upload from an internet bar or something.

Reactions: NikoDemar96

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
it's been a full day now, this is getting ridiculous "ISP outages" never last this long. Drive to the next city over, or upload from an internet bar or something.
Full day? You don't even know where the dev lives! How can you say "full day".
I'm in europe gmt +1 and it's just half a day, so be patient the game will come up soon.

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
ISP outages impact large swathes of industries and make ISPs vulnerable to litigation, they have a vested interest in getting it sorted as soon as possible, and always do. Also, it's extremely suspicious that there's always "something" at or near release date.
This is getting to "dog ate my homework"-levels.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Come on guys. I personnaly experienced internet problems for one whole week in my town last year (France). I don't know where he lives, but don't doubt the dude because of a little delay. Yeah, it's true that there are often issues prior to an update release, I'll give you that. If I'm not mistaken, the longest delay we got from MD is one week and it was last year if my memory serves me right.

Still, it's better than all those liars in other threads who delivered shit in almost 3 years ! You guys already know who I'm talking about. milftoon-drama, in comparison, is a cool Dude. Let's give him a break and be a little patient. :)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
you forgot to translate negão to english, pls translate
no dhuashduashdahud
this word in ptbr hasnt the same "weight" as in north america "culture" (i think i can put in that way).
I will edit so as not to end up "attacking" someone without intention.
._.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
For me the delay does not matter, so it does take 2 or 3 months. It is normal, but there are many excuses. It is not good because this will be disastrous in the future. :)

It is best to be frank with your fans and supporters. :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
There is a rule that anyone should follow. The more credibility, the greater the eagerness to work, and the more fulfilling the desires of supporters and fans, the support will increase terribly. :)

For example, why does a game sammertime saga get a 56 thousand dollars a month Why ?
Although the update is issued every 4 months :)

Reactions: Inkarnate
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes