Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Honestly they should just adopt the model of some of the other game creators that say "you get it when you get it" rather then saying its going to come out fairly monthly. The only reason the dev doesnt interact anymore is because he knows whats going on and feels too bad to just come clean. Plenty of people here would still support the game if they just removed the update schedule all together, they just would lose a lot of people who think thats too long of a wait. Whoever thinks its a ISP problem is a knucklehead. They could just go somewhere else and upload it when they know their reputation is on the line when it comes to getting the game out on time.
As I said earlier, they must arrange themselves and set a specific system if they want to increase the money, because if the randomness continues, that will be disastrous, and if you look, you find that they did not reach 1500 supporters.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
D

Deleted member 386829

they need better communication. and also it feels like even though they promised more content with more patrons they just do the same amount but with more delays

maybe this update will prove me wrong but it seems like theres the same problems often

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Exactly, this is the case with every developer
I always wondered why developers do not just make like a couple updates, figure out how long a update takes, then release those previous updates while they work on future ones so that if something comes out they have time to fix it and avoid situations like this? Treasure of Nadia I think does this, considering they have never missed an update and I think they are on a 15 day cycle? They even have a countdown on their website for every update haha. Thats why they make so much money.

Reactions: NikoDemar96

prabsyyy

Jul 28, 2018
This is starting to get sad now. I removed my 20$ Tier pledge a while back. I love this game and I think it’s one of the best out there but I’m confused. Every single time something suddenly happens and the game is delayed, sure this doesn’t happen 100% of the time but it does more than 70% and that’s scary. I’m curious about next months excuse lmfao but yeah. Good game but just bad communication, misleading people when it’ll come out constantly, bad excuses just put me off from pledging. I and many people have the right to be upset because we paid but I’d just wish they’d fix everything lmfao. Sad indeed

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
You guys are all *GULLIBLE* dont u guys notice every month they have an excuse for delays? come on use ur beaners! every month they get $ and if u count the delays they doing for a year of 12 updates we only get 7 - 8 so they have 5 - 4 of months of free $

• Angry
Reactions: Ale69 and allintine

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
With the way things are going, Being a Dik V 0.6, planned for this Friday, will come out before this update. The only thing that's starting to annoy me, is this DAMN silence. Disrespecting us, pirates, is a thing. Disrespecting your pledgers and your supporters is ANOTHER thing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes