Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
C'mon guys, I understand the anger but this is a difficult period. Maybe he has private problems that just can't be said. I understand your frustation and motivations I'm waiting the update like you but we have to be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and Zkorey

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
C'mon guys, I understand the anger but this is a difficult period. Maybe he has private problems that just can't be said. I understand your frustation and motivations I'm waiting the update like you but we have to be patient.
I'm one of the first persons to defend patience here. There's a difference between patience and silence. More than 90 % people in this thread can confirm that there is an issue "Almost " every single months, prior to the release.

A few weeks ago, I even pointed out the change in behaviour of milftoon-drama towards us. Anyone can become patient as long as there's communication, which is not the case.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I'm so frustrated because I hate to be suspended, and now it's two weeks and I'm hanging and the developer is stretching out excuses.

I prefer the developer to say that the delay will take place from period to period, and this is convenient.

But elongating the excuses is disgusting.

I hope he does not return it with all my love for the developer and the game because I hate stupid and trivial excuses from the start, tell us it will be two weeks late and we will be very comfortable.
Now I lost my enthusiasm for this stupid thing. :(

Reactions: Ale69
D

Deleted member 386829

well this is just sad. this is easily one of the best games out there, but the lack of communication means that people are slowly peeling off. everyone wants to give the developers the benefit of the doubt, but even after all this time theyre still doing "this week, this weekend" and missing their deadlines by days

u gotta change someting. either get more ppl to help with the game, or at the very least give subscribers a better ETA and development update so that they arent left in the dark. they love this project and are understanding and often times are given no information

that all said i hope u guys are doing alright, i know it is tough times but i do not want this to lose supporters. it just needs to be better organized or something, ppl get mad at waiting weeks past a supposed release and then they get extra annoyed that there isnt a lot of content (even if there is a lot, but because of the wait it makes ppl feel like there should be more)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I already

Looking at raising trend of delays and excuses and no information on patreon page people suspect how it's going to end
Inusen who's drawing the art already stated some pages back that the update will be late so it's still being worked on by the dev...it's not total silence from them. They had only like two or three updates when they didn't meet the deadlines, it's not that bad. You can clearly see that the game has more scenes than before so i guess it's expected.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Inusen who's drawing the art already stated some pages back that the update will be late so it's still being worked on by the dev...it's not total silence from them. They had only like two or three updates when they didn't meet the deadlines, it's not that bad. You can clearly see that the game has more scenes than before so i guess it's expected.
I liked your two previous posts, because they were objective and true. Gotta disagree on that one though. Not total silence ? Nah, man. Inusen became more communicative than milftoon-drama himself.

Two or three updates where they didn't meet the deadlines ?? Not true, bro. There were way more than that. I witnessed it personnaly, so, I'm 100 % sure than they were way more than two or three delays.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I liked your two previous posts, because they were objective and true. Gotta disagree on that one though. Not total silence ? Nah, man. Inusen became more communicative than milftoon-drama himself.

Two or three updates where they didn't meet the deadlines ?? Not true, bro. There were way more than that. I witnessed it personnaly, so, I'm 100 % sure than they were way more than two or three delays.
Yeah but Inusen is part of the team, it's not Milftoon-Drama itself but it's still some info.

"Two or three updates where they didn't meet the deadlines ?? Not true, bro. There were way more than that. I witnessed it personnaly, so, I'm 100 % sure than they were way more than two or three delays."

Mb yeah it don't remember everything so i might be wrong on that one :ROFLMAO:

But still it's not THAT bad, we're not talking about three months late, last update was out at the end of september we're still not past mid-november

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah but Inusen is part of the team, it's not Milftoon-Drama itself but it's still some info.

"Two or three updates where they didn't meet the deadlines ?? Not true, bro. There were way more than that. I witnessed it personnaly, so, I'm 100 % sure than they were way more than two or three delays."

Mb yeah it don't remember everything so i might be wrong on that one :ROFLMAO:

But still it's not THAT bad, we're not talking about three months late, last update was out at the end of september we're still not past mid-november
Let me put it that way. In a company or business, a community manager is needed to deal with the audience/fans. It's not inusen's work to do it. He's an artist. It's not milftoon-drama's job either, though he should make an effort to interact with his fan base. So, they should think of enrolling someone who's work consist of dealing with the communication.

It's not THAT bad. Yeah, you're right. Still, I do think that the MAIN problem is lack of communication. As I said earlier, anyone can become patient as long as there's communication. We can sympathise and make an effort. But, how do you think people will react when the main Dev is acting in an evasive way ? I'm not lying. milftoon-drama put some distance between us and himself over the last 2 months. He was always active, interacting with people having bugs, helping new players. All of those disappeared abruptly.

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
Let me put it that way. In a company or business, a community manager is needed to deal with the audience/fans. It's not inusen's work to do it. He's an artist. It's not milftoon-drama's job either, though he should make an effort to interact with his fan base. So, they should think of enrolling someone who's work consist of dealing with the communication.

It's not THAT bad. Yeah, you're right. Still, I do think that the MAIN problem is lack of communication. As I said earlier, anyone can become patient as long as there's communication. We can sympathise and make an effort. But, how do you think people will react when the main Dev is acting in an evasive way ? I'm not lying. milftoon-drama put some distance between us and himself over the last 2 months. He was always active, interacting with people having bugs, helping new players. All of those disappeared abruptly.
I think that when you run patreon page communication is crucial, i support a few game developer with no set date of update but there's communication, trailers and great quality product at the end. Its based on trust and professionalism the greatest example in my opinion is badik of drpinkcake.So i thing that lack of communication is one of MAIN problem becouse its easy to discourage fans with your behavior, no communication=no patreons=no bussiness that how should it work.

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
True but milftoon drama didn't get to that point yet (they're pretty far from it) and some people already are shitting on them i think it's kinda unfair tbh
True I guess, but I really really hope that the trend doesn't lead to that. I'm not sitting here waiting for them to mess up and prove my pessimistic view right. In fact I hope they prove me wrong and bring the juicy content and top notch community interaction. Here's to hoping!

Reactions: Ale69

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018

i have to agree with you on that one, the major problem is indeed the lack of communication... it was so silence that inusen had to talk to us constantly.. Even if Inusen is part of the team, i think in these past two months, he was clearly more communicative than Mr dev.

all that he said on this forum according to this update was literally ''weekend'' , i might be wrong but i don't remember nothing else besides that.

i also agree with you that anyone can become patient but he wasn't making effort to communicate with his fan base, so it's understandable that people here are becoming more impatient than normal.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Ah man, if you're here just for trolling, don't make me lose my time. Why do people need to act like @#$$! when they get nice replies... ? I've got nothing to prove to anyone. It's a pirate site. Believing me or not won't change anything. So, ciao man.
the best thing in this cases is to ignore them... i don't understand why they act like that either

D

Deleted member 386829

were trying to help the developer by giving them constructive feedback. the communication has been a problem, and we are being honest with them. if you dont have anything constructive to share then leave zonked5000. these are legitimate complaints. people pay these guys so they can at least give a little bit more feedback.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
it is worth it to wait even if they take a week ,i also worked as a game dev. and it's take lot of time to make a just simple game
and i also know that milftoon work hard on there game ,we should encourage and support them instead of demotivate them and calling them lazy ,They upload there game here ,sometime give replay to our comments ,share some info regards to the update for FREE and what we give them instead of this NOTHING ,COMPARE THEM WITH OTHERS AND MAKING FUN.
Everybody have there personal issues if we can't solve them then we don't have right to passing comments and making fun,
WE SHOULD NOT EXPECT REPLAY FROM DEV. BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PATREON SUPPORTERS AND YEAH WE ARE FANS BUT NOT PAY THEM
A company give support to those customer who buy there product , if i don't have sony products then sony not give me support for anything
SO WE SHOULD SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGE THEM FOR THERE GREAT WORK

*sorry for my bad english

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes