aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Dear All,

We are flying over some help to the main developer as she is currently isolated and without internet. The virus and a town flood have created a mixture of problems for her and once they are fixed she will post an announcement about what happened.

Until then we apologize for the delay and we want you to know the that even though there is a delay , the next game is still being worked on/expanded. This means that the delay will not transfer to the next version.

We are currently sending help to the main developer to overcome this issue and we hope for your understanding.

The new deadline is Friday night / Saturday Morning.

Regards and we hope for your support in this difficult time.
So the game wasn't done and the situation is supposedly worse than previously stated. It's not just some ISP trouble, it's a flood.

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020

Dear All,
We are flying over some help to the main developer as she is currently isolated and without internet. The virus and a town flood have created a mixture of problems for her and once they are fixed she will post an announcement about what happened.
Until then we apologize for the delay and we want you to know the that even though there is a delay , the next game is still being worked on/expanded. This means that the delay will not transfer to the next version.
We are currently sending help to the main developer to overcome this issue and we hope for your understanding.

Mar 27, 2019

Dear All,
How can you predict you’ll fly in on a helicopter and save someone from the town flood by the weekend?? Lulz

prabsyyy

Jul 28, 2018
Okay so the only places having significant flood issues atm are New Zealand and Greek Islands and the issues there aren’t that bad, very manageable lmfao search it up. Lmfao these lies are getting so bad, and the people that actually believe them are so gullible. This is exactly why I removed my pledge I’m not angry, I find their lies hilarious and the people that defend them even more funny that’s why I’m still here. Not even hating or anything but the lies are so bad, yet people believe them BWAHAHA. I also don’t think the admin really understands how the internet works or the data. If he did then he’d make better excuses

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So they don’t have the money for more scenes every update but they apparently have enough money to send someone out via plane to do what..get the hard drive with the update like some mission impossible shit and take it somewhere with internet? All to make sure we get our update ASAP? So they’ll do all of this to get the update out but won’t make posts about why updates are becoming later and later...rigggghhhtttt lmaooo

May 30, 2017
How can you predict you’ll fly in on a helicopter and save someone from the town flood by the weekend?? Lulz
not bitching here but if she is in quarantine, it must takes 2 weeks at least. So this weekend we may not have the update again. However Im glad they say something and hope that they will make it whatever the reason is.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I am surprised. no one speaks a lot today. Yesterday there were insults and anger, and today they are silent. Well, I do not blame you, and this is your right as supporters and admirers.

And I say to all the angry people, I should not hide you until I am angry, but it is my favorite game. That is why I would like you, especially the supporters, to forgive them this time and give them another chance. :giggle:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes