bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
Nothing wrong with having complaints or having a decent dialogue with people about problems that exist.
IMO i think it's better than the ideology that if you don't like it then you better leave or worse you get sent to the gulag.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I want to be a little optimistic and say that the update will come today, and if it does not come today, the Internet company with which he is a subscriber must cancel his subscription and go to another company because this is the worst investment in the interruption of the Internet for two days, this is unacceptable and you will not forget we are in 2020, not 2000 :)

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Yknow guys... Honestly I'm here for Inusens amazing art only. His scenes are the only redeeming part to this game. I don't know about the story but I'm sure as well not inclined to trek through a poorly built game engine just for the story and that few good scenes for Linda.

Just not worth the time and effort. The fact that they are not planning to remake part 1 and 2 or an android port of older parts say alot I guess. And honestly the only good part of Linda's Scenes were in part two where Linda got an extended scene with MC. After that every other scene seemed meh, eh , ugh. The story procession of Linda's condom scene to (not yet implemented raw scene) is just what ? Girl just got pregnant in 1 update? It felt like the story was pretty rushed and they're just updating for the sake of the patreon money.

Just my 2 cents really at this point in time I might just go support Inusens own game development efforts at this point. At least dude bothers to interact with fans and provide an update worthy of your measly few dollars.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
Oiiii....Oiiii
You guys need to chill out ..!!!:):):)
Not being a supporter in patreon , Getting great stuff's for free from pirated site (basically Being a free loader)
And guess what.... complaining for delay's!!
Just Shut up....want to wait That's great cannot then,

1605023372007.png

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I know that the game developer has read our comments and he is asking himself whether we believed him or not. I want to tell him: Do not worry until now, there is nothing, but please do not continue with this, because it is something that makes the person very angry. :)

Reactions: Ale69 and Zkorey

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
I fckin love this game, but I just unsubscribe. Shits happened, I can understand that, but at least be honnest and tell to your subscribers what is going on, just respect them a little. I was very excited for this update, now Im just ... meh

lahadayzman88

Apr 1, 2018
Bummer. I think the communication could be better. I’m not sure how internet can be an issue this long unless it’s an extreme environment issue? You would think they have a few members of their team to upload the update in the event of an emergency outage. I’m not going to complain anymore. Hopefully it comes out today. I always look forward to their monthly updates.

Reactions: Citlaly

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
The question is, is the internet in trouble or is it an excuse to get more time? If it were the internet is complicated imagine everyone who depends on the internet to work stopped for practically 2 days? Well I think we can not judge this can really happen, but the fact of not having communication makes everyone frustrated regardless of patreons or not !! More really the fact that 3 days only with 3G unlikely to be really that !! currently when a problem like this happens at most 12 hours is solved we are in a time that many depend on internet to work but it seems that some depends on other things too

Reactions: Ale69

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I keep seeing this trend of people using the argumenbt "Well, they arent as bad as..(insert other really bad developer who misses deadlines" or "u do not pay so u have no right to say". Both of those are really bad arguments because for starters, A good number of the people here do support the dev. Patreon is not a forum where you can have these open ended long discussions about your concerns about the game. Second, just because they arent as bad as other people is not an excuse for them to have bad business practices. For anyone who has been here since day one would know just how much the main dev would interact with people and how the quality of the product started to slowly decline with how poor each update was. Combine that with these bizzare excuses for why updates are late, to even making no excuses at all, just creates a really poor relationship between them and us. I say all of this because I want the game to be better and I want them to be the best. Even inusen who is the real shining star in this often will speak on their behalf but will say he has no idea what is going on or when the update will be out, he is just doing damage control. Really I just want things to be on a schedule and have the dev talk to us and be honest about what is going on because this is ridiculous just how bad its been getting.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
The cause of anger i think people really like this game that is why. But the lack of communication is other hand is just disrespectful. I canceled my sub today.

Reactions: Ale69

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Imo : Inusen should just leave the milftoon team and go solo,he already released some renpy games demos he made on his spare time and they are way better than 80% of the 2dcg renpies out there.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes