Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Can you guys stop ignoring some poeple and answer the question i asked ?
Where are the saves located on android devices and if they are external when i download a new update and install the game over a previous version should the saves be keeped ?
hey buddy ,in android save files are created within app cache and after uninstalling app the cache(save file) also delete with the app,so no way for getting save files

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Game content: We tried to reach the amount of the content form the last version this time, too.
We need to pay to play the game? :/
Also to get this funny from my side:
Should i make you games and art for free without earn any money ? Even if it takes a lot of work and time?:/
Well if you would like me to develope games, make animations, pinups, continue my storybook, then yeah. I have just a few patrons and i wish to get supporters so i can continue the games.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
hey buddy ,in android save files are created within app cache and after uninstalling app the cache(save file) also delete with the app,so no way for getting save files
I had a conversatiom with Inusen and he said that if i download a new version amd overwrite it into a previous installer one i'll keep my saves.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Please, to all the " spoiler soldiers " who'll play the game before us, poor pirates, use " spoiler tags " please. We didn't get any info in regards to the girls which will be under the spotlight in this update. So, please again, don't spoil us :)

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I had a conversatiom with Inusen and he said that if i download a new version amd overwrite it into a previous installer one i'll keep my saves.
This si the If you do game, not the Milftoon Drama, I am not programming Milftoon Drama so i can not give you any advice for that game.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Please, to all the " spoiler soldiers " who'll play the game before us, poor pirates, use " spoiler tags " please. We didn't get any info in regards to the girls which will be under the spotlight in this update. So, please again, don't spoil us :)
Kakato: I have no rights to tell you but she will be definitely a MILf XD

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
New MILFs are not that old, no.
Also, for rewards:
Tier 4 is Mother sitting in the darkness on the livingroom chair, looking out the window. Cleavage partially visible.
Tier 3 is Alicia lying on bed on her side. She's wearing a negligee, pussy is visible.
Tier 2 is What's her name the blonde MILF. Lying on her side in bed reading a book, she's wearing a caveman outfit.

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
New MILFs are not that old, no.
Also, for rewards:
Tier 4 is Mother sitting in the darkness on the livingroom chair, looking out the window. Cleavage partially visible.
Tier 3 is Alicia lying on bed on her side. She's wearing a negligee, pussy is visisle.
Tier 2 is What's her name the blonde MILF. Lying on her side in bed reading a book, she's wearing a caveman outfit.
can you upload them here

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
does it's mean update is ready
yes
each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

It will be the grandma content for sure
definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Sad news. There is a huge internet malfunction in the city that we are in. Once it is fixed we will upload. Until then only the phones are available (3G).
Once it is fixed we will upload but until then we have to wait.
Sorry for the delay guys.
Have they said anything about how long it's going to take?

Reactions: Ale69

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
yes

each part has own saves. New part will start from beginning of part so you wont have saves.
In new part 4 do not overwrite old files since that is part 3.

definately no. we will not do grandma ever again. it was a bad thing to request from the artist.
So nasically if i download part 4 i'll start from part 4 and not part 3 ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes