Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
anyone have full save per part?? thanks a lot
Saves don't do anything in this game, the gallery stays the same from the moment you download the game and you can't roam free and talk to the girls to re-do all of their scenes; unfortunately that's where we are at until the MTD team can implement a fully working gallery.

Reactions: Matao and venomloki

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
guys, i want to play all the game , soo it means that i must download and play pt 1, 2, 3 and 4? or just download and play pt 4 and this part will embrace all other 3 parts?

Julioxbr

Nov 4, 2020
The Android version of Part 4 doesn't install, could someone help me? All the other games it installs normally, but this game apk my android can't read, Galaxy A71

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
I'm up to 0.08 and I can't stand the MC getting cucked. How long will this last? Will he end up getting all the women back and smashing his supposed "friend"?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Please people stop sending me messages and questions of the game update! ( I quited the game! No more content are there from me!)Please contact Milfroon Drama Developer team for informations! Please contact Admin with comic page updates as well!
I would like to ask people to not sending me messages to solve the problem of Milftoon drama programming, I am not the programmer of that game! If the game does not run the developers should help you to solve the problem. Ask them.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Shadowcast17

Jan 28, 2020
when i drag the magazine on joey i get a message that i should probably save this and cant progress. i already have the dress but cant get the happy scene. i dowloaded .35 but it seems like its the .34 update
any suggestions?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, the interacting members left this page due to lack of commitment from the developer.

Even I am less interested in the game after I love it.

Even the developer does not share any news or interaction with us anymore, it is very unfortunate.

Also, since they did not give new news, most likely the update will be at the end of next month.

The game is heading to doom.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes