MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Unfortunately, the interacting members left this page due to lack of commitment from the developer.

Even I am less interested in the game after I love it.

Even the developer does not share any news or interaction with us anymore, it is very unfortunate.

Also, since they did not give new news, most likely the update will be at the end of next month.

The game is heading to doom.
So you saying, game is gonna die very soon!

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys I have one question for you
How did Alicia lose her virginty ?
I couldn't find out how it happened and when it happened
it was in high school prom night, she and her date got a little too crazy because someone spiked the punch, they went to his house and thats when it happened

as to which position they were doing when it took place im not gonna be able to say

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so yeah I really liked the game when I first played it. Still like the art but I don't think I'm any more interested in the game. Delayed updates, over stretching the story, bad story progression for many characters, bad camera angles and anatomy for several scenes etc... I just lost interest in the game when the devs kept on prolonging Linda's content for no reason. Then we'd get a measly update. I'm not a patreon supporter so I don't usually rant but seeing how the thread is dry and how others are as disappointed as I am, I felt like writing this lol.

Reactions: Ale69

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I would like to ask people to stop sending me questions and edited images of Milftoon drama. Some people contact me becasue they can not reach milftoon and they contact me on my patreon and on twitter, email... I would like to ask Milftoon Drama developers to answer these people because i get a lot of messages all around! I quited the project. I do and do not want to care about MTD anymore. I do not know about any update! If you support MTD ask them on Patreon and they will answer you!

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
hummmmm.... that's not true unfortunately
What should i say to this..
This is the problem of those patrons and developers. They should solve it without contacting me 10000000000times.
I answer everyone on my own place. I wont answer for another firm. I have my own firm, games, comics. I am not part of that developer team anymore.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
What should i say to this..
This is the problem of those patrons and developers. They should solve it without contacting me 10000000000times.
I answer everyone on my own place. I wont answer for another firm. I have my own firm, games, comics. I am not part of that developer team anymore.
May I ask what happened between you and MTD team?

le5003

May 11, 2020
I used the video files someone posted here in the thread, and made a "fan" version of the type of scene MTD should have had more of. Talk about a developer snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. You had a basic, easy formula to follow and you could have made years worth of revenue if only your story was cohesive and actually made sense.

Too big to post directly to the forum, but here is a DL link.

Last edited:

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Question about android versions?
Does the content start from part 1? or are part 1& 2 PC locked? part 1 & 2 dont have android ports

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes