sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I used the video files someone posted here in the thread, and made a "fan" version of the type of scene MTD should have had more of. Talk about a developer snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. You had a basic, easy formula to follow and you could have made years worth of revenue if only your story was cohesive and actually made sense.

Too big to post directly to the forum, but here is a DL link.

Are all the scenes in this in the game? Some of them don’t look familiar to me. Like the ass jiggling scene or the bent over hand job where Joey is standing up. Probably because I have given up on this game and don’t replay it like I did before things went to shit. Can’t remember the last time we had a good scene with the mom. I remember when I first watched the massage scene with the red or white bathing suit. That’a when I thought this game was going places. Oh boy how I was wrong lmao.

dragnill1256

May 26, 2018
Guys accept it, the game is done. Dev team honestly sucks, they just want your money as the greedy ***** they are, and yes I have been a patreon for almost 2 years. I just hope Inusen makes a similar game like this.

Reactions: gourmet135

le5003

May 11, 2020
Are all the scenes in this in the game? Some of them don’t look familiar to me. Like the ass jiggling scene or the bent over hand job where Joey is standing up. Probably because I have given up on this game and don’t replay it like I did before things went to shit. Can’t remember the last time we had a good scene with the mom. I remember when I first watched the massage scene with the red or white bathing suit. That’a when I thought this game was going places. Oh boy how I was wrong lmao.
Some of them are, some not quite. I think the ass jiggling scene was in a really early part of the game. The standing handjob was in the last update, or at least a version of it was.

When the raw files were released, what was great is that it looks like Inusen made several variations of each scene that did not end up getting used in the game. That is how we get the handjob scene with no Alicia in the frame, and we get "no condom" versions of the Linda kitchen sex scene. It makes you wonder - they had access to these art assets, but chose the bullshit story they decided to release instead of what people actually fucking wanted. I just cannot...fathom... how mentally retarded they had to be to make the game this way.

Reactions: Sniper010

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I just don't know what to say. No news about the development since the release of v0.35 (FEB-27TH).
I know the dev team doesn't communicate with patrons regularly but this is just unacceptable. Those people are not paying for nothing. In return for their money, they expect and want quality content and timely updates. They also failed to meet the deadlines for the last 5 or 6 updates. Game development is not easy and there may be many setbacks, but this is too much.
If these last two updates were delayed because of inusen leaving the project, I can understand that. But at least, whatever the reason for these delays, people deserve to be notified once at least every 1 or 2 weeks.
As i remember they had february, march and now april to make an update. There was no delay becasue of my quit. They had 1 month content from me in december . They did not update in 2021.01. ,they delayed an and on jan 31 I quited... they sent update on february 27..(the january update) So practically there is no way my quit could be any of the reason of delay.But i explained this before.
Also i would like to ask people to stop contact me for Gilf and milf comic update Delays, DO not contact me for the MTDrama game delay anymore! Also please do not send me messages to fix the Android version.
Yeah I make total working game versions of my own games with android but I do not programm in unity and i am not a part of the developer team Of MT anymore! Also please do not send me messages to ask why I quited!
I did not want to work on the MTD game anymore, it had reasons. I opened my own firm and do my own games since 6 months now.
Thank you!

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
As i remember they had february, march and now april to make an update. There was no delay becasue of my quit. They had 1 month content from me in december . They did not update in 2021.01. ,they delayed an and on jan 31 I quited... they sent update on february 27..(the january update) So practically there is no way my quit could be any of the reason of delay.But i explained this before.
Also i would like to ask people to stop contact me for Gilf and milf comic update Delays, DO not contact me for the MTDrama game delay anymore! Also please do not send me messages to fix the Android version.
Yeah I make total working game versions of my own games with android but I do not programm in unity and i am not a part of the developer team Of MT anymore! Also please do not send me messages to ask why I quited!
I did not want to work on the MTD game anymore, it had reasons. I opened my own firm and do my own games since 6 months now.
Thank you!
I do understand all of this, but you leaving the project will completely destroy MTD and any hope the fans of this had... can i ask if they did ask you to leave or did u stop working with them to work on your project?

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Thank you!
lol I remember somebody ask in what language the game was coded and they refused to say. So it's unity huh?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I do understand all of this, but you leaving the project will completely destroy MTD and any hope the fans of this had... can i ask if they did ask you to leave ur did u terminate the contract with them?
I did quit as i told several times.
If I quit MTd and the game will be destroyed with the new artist, which we can not know forward! - this was done.
I wont work on a place I do not want to and I would never ask anyone to do this! Please accept this and do not send me bad messages on my forums, like some poeple did in the last 3 months...
I do my own games, i did not stop my work. Anyone can find me.
But I also asked you to stop asking such questions. We leaved in peace.I quited! They are understanding me.
You can ask them of how they handle patrons, games,artist ... etc. They will answer you if they wish to.

Reactions: GucciGang69

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
lol I remember somebody ask in what language the game was coded and they refused to say. So it's unity huh?
Fisrt programmer told me about unity and I do not know how they do it now, i remember unity.
But why is this a secret I do not know, i read some messages here on forum with comlaining about unity and to change to renpy so i do not think this is a real secret!.. I do not really care! XD

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Inusen dont worry. anyone would have done the same thing in your situation, and its entirely the fault of these developers for not updating people with info on whats going on

id just leave the thread if i were you. to everyone. i think this game is dead.
I try to, but i get a lot of messages so i message here as well and i hope it will reach out to people who ask me.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Instead of learning their mistakes, they increased their mistakes so much, they did not respect the supporters or fans, they fell from my eyes, unfortunately.

It has been a year now and they are declining in terms of story and sexual scenes.

I defended them a lot, and now I will be against them, but if they improve, I will return to defend them.

Then they say don't spread hate, it's really funny.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
OK, after some time I finally reached last update, and yeah, i confirm that last animations are really awful....
Not gonna judge the game only for this, still hope some fixes or changes in the near future.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes