AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well....that's the second biggest slap in the face, the last one was with breeding farm, and now this one...

Click on my profile and you will find my own forum and games here on f95 as well. I wont post here becasue rules do not allow it!
I wish you the best, and good luck with everything...

lahadayzman88

Apr 1, 2018
This is my monthly check in on this game. As expected there’s still no communication. The good news is they aren’t posting any update release dates that they’ve failed to deliver on multiple times and kept everyone in the dark before.

My advice to the owner would be to just communicate to the fans on whatever is going on.

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
This is my monthly check in on this game. As expected there’s still no communication. The good news is they aren’t posting any update release dates that they’ve failed to deliver on multiple times and kept everyone in the dark before.

My advice to the owner would be to just communicate to the fans on whatever is going on.
they couldnt even be assed to mention the current progress never mind the release date.

Reactions: Matthreus

chupacubuceta

Aug 3, 2020
black screen in the android version after opening the game, it is only possible to hear the sound. any fixes for this bug? I knew this game for several months and stopped playing due to this bug, and when I return it is still there '-'

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why don't they put the progress bar if they're afraid of breaking the appointment. :(

more than a month without news, it is strange. :confused:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Game is way more frozen if there's absolutely no updates on the total overhaul of scenes and animations from a new person i guess?

because if the animator artist dude quit then would it mean to find someone else to do the animations and stuff right?

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Ehy they said that a new artist got hired and that was a ******* lie.
They are always so silent on patreon I'm starting to think that they just want to squeeze the last out of you and then let the project go.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Really, it is a strange thing happening. It is true that we were angry because of the lie, but we did not say, do not give us news. This is the first time in 4 years. More than a month goes by without any news.

I think we will say goodbye to the game soon or the end of this year, unfortunately. and remember my words .

senpai0285

Aug 31, 2018
I am surprised where the person who said to me that this game dosent depend on insuln>
Discreen
I
wonder؟:)
this game is dead just leve alerdy come the next year maybe they will post smt about haveing another strom or smt
gg

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I am surprised where the person who said to me that this game dosent depend on insuln>
Discreen
I
wonder؟:)
this game is dead just leve alerdy come the next year maybe they will post smt about haveing another strom or smt
gg
Pls elaborate your comment before posting, so we can understand even if there are some mistakes.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes