Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
i have played before but have a scene with mc with a girl with already gray hair, there is a way to avoid she ? she made me close the game before, this is only that i dont like in this, mom is perfect, friend mom, and another young milf looking i like, but a grey hair no, and when i played before there is no way to avoid it, it can be avoided now ?
No, unfortunately the game system doesn't work that way, it's a very linear story, they tried to incorporate choices but ultimately led to nowhere. I suggest covering your screen everytime the granny shows up.

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I just realized that their team was not worth anything without Inusen , it was a precious treasure for them.

arthurh0909

Jan 24, 2020
A question..in Version 0.7 after talking to the Rick Milf and telling me about the secret day and time Mom Milf goes out..I am supposed to talk to Mom Milf so she can reveal where Jason is..problem is I tried the 7 days but she still keeps going to the pool and not the living room

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Guys Ive been out of this game, I still have the complete save files, can anyone send me link where can I download previous games? cuz the saved games are not working on latest game

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
Tried out the android port. The art and story are always nice
but it is laggy on android. Animations run slow and you can see it break. Is there a way to fix that ? my phone is relatively good at running modern games.

Are there some settings that has to be set specifically ?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I canceled my pledge two months ago because they do not respect the supporters, and I am also sure that my supporters will drop a lot tomorrow.

I think they deserve it because they disrespect us for more than two months without news.

I think milftoon management should review their papers.

Either they stole our money or they are preparing a wonderful surprise, and I rule this out.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Lol, I don't think you should go off-topic, but this game hurts my eyes. The english is bad, they literally called the storage room, the warehouse room, not including several other english mistakes. Also, this game introduces the ancient grinding method to advance, it's one of those games that just has graphics but all else will push you away.

Thats a quick review for you right there.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes