Matao

Jan 5, 2018
I think the milftoon team escaped with the supporters' money for more than two months without a response and the funny thing is that they admitted their failure.

In the future, even if you provide a great update, we will still hate you. The reason is that there is no response and a lot of ignorance. If you intend to cancel the project, tell us without stealing our money please.
bro you should notice that early , I noticed that last years and it's become a bad manners . And some ex backers already tell it , these 'no communications '

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
I also would like to Thank Milftoon Drama team to not react anything.
People come to me, write bad things to me like above.... becasue they reach me only.
I hope you will tell these people what is going on at least in a few months.

Thank you!
I hope we can have some pregnancy in your game :p

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I hope we can have some pregnancy in your game :p
Sure! In the fututre I will add a poll for this!

Flying.Whale
I did not want to quit the project in 2021 january 31 either.
They had just such way of working I did not want to work with anymore after i asked to focus a bit more on the game project. They answered me in a way i did not want to continue.
A reason to quit was to skipping the timeskip, which the (FIRST!)old developer found out(not the new girl!) and even if i asked him to not do he did not listen. I found out ALicia as a sexy innocent virgin and he made her like this even if i asked to get slow with a virgin. I gave up to give advices( Slap hero, catfight, Glora sunbath scene , gloria in pool sleeping, black milf sex, athlete total sex scene idea, linda card taking, Linda unzip dress, Linda search for her ring, Garden and plants idea to grow, adding a public pool...etc.). I started on my own projects with adding my creativity to it.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I always ask why there is no good incest game, there is very little of it is kind of good, and for me milftoon was the best one in terms of comedy and funny situations. Before the cause of pregnancy is destroyed. Have the ideas ended? Why is the repetition and repetition even sexual positions stolen or repeated

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone know about what they plan to do? Did any Patron get any message and answer? Please let us know.
Alos i would like to tell those people who spread rumors of The secret of the house new Update - day 4 ( wich is updated here newly) is NOT a Milftoon Content! Please do not add copyrights to the Milftoon Firm. The Milf game belongs to Discreen Vision.
Please do not give fake news to people who wait for MTD update!
Thank you!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know about what they plan to do? Did any Patron get any message and answer? Please let us know.
Alos i would like to tell those people who spread rumors of The secret of the house new Update - day 4 ( wich is updated here newly) is NOT a Milftoon Content! Please do not add copyrights to the Milftoon Firm. The Milf game belongs to Discreen Vision.
Please do not give fake news to people who wait for MTD update!
Thank you!
Maybe the new artist is slow and not fast at drawing like you, or maybe they plan to draw with high quality like Update 24 because Update 36 did not like many.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i am maybe a bit late, but it is right to assume, that the game is dead and the devs dont work on this game anymore?

123xman

Mar 1, 2021
Luckily I could make it past wo it, crashed many times after it, mostly Janet toilet etc, manly when entering bathroom, but got past that as well.
I know how to run as admin, but what about this compatibilty thing? Couldn't find such an option anywhere.
hey man can you give me all Walkthrough pls

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes