Hard londa

May 14, 2021
I also wanted to create a adult 2d vn but don't know which software to use can anybody please tell me which software should i use to make a game with this type of animation style??

Last edited:

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Idk it would be wise if they aren't motivate enough, to make a end-story Update than exponential small update with delays that will lead up to a unfinished abandon - maybe after it if they could add some-stuff as extra but it better to finish it than leave it(if that the case we yet to know).

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I would like to tell to all shadow Milftoon fans who pledge on my patreon and comment negatively, spread lies like:" I am late and delayed". or advertise MTD on my game posts.-to stop this idiotic stuff. I delet your comments, I block you simply.
I do not make any delays.

Milftoon Drama wont get any help when you try to trow Sh..t on my patreon.... I wont go back to that project if you try to make my firm run bad.

This is such a bad thing.. why to do this?
Those who like Milftoon Drama should support them, those who like my art should support me. This is simple and nice.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
it's really sad how become this game , 2018 -2019 was their golden age .... For the story , and their regular update . IN my deep deep hearth I don't want this game gonna die , just pls change your bad manner . I choose to the boycotte this game for that reasons

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
It seems like I've found out about this game at the wrong time, huh? :(
I hope things gets better soon, I really like the art and the animations.
I don't think so mate, the doors are getting close, the lead artist is now working on his own projects.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
How the heck do I download part 1 and play it in PC I have no idea and why there is no Android version for part 1 and part 2 is that so hard to make please someone tell me how to do it

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes