Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
On the one hand, the game got abandoned, so that sucks

But on the other, I've seen it coming from miles away, and the main character looks like a kid anyway so I'm not too distressed over it, just feels some melancholy that it ended so early.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Did something significant happen that made them put up the abandon tag or did they just decide to do it? I remember a couple pages back someone posted a comment that milftoon made that said something like "we just arent going to give a release window anymore since we always miss it" so technically they could still be working on the game. I doubt that they are, but you never know. I do look forward to seeing what happens next, they always seem to make the most interesting drama lmao.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
Did something significant happen that made them put up the abandon tag or did they just decide to do it? I remember a couple pages back someone posted a comment that milftoon made that said something like "we just arent going to give a release window anymore since we always miss it" so technically they could still be working on the game. I doubt that they are, but you never know. I do look forward to seeing what happens next, they always seem to make the most interesting drama lmao.
the abandoned tag has to do with f95's rules or something like that, doesnt necessarily mean that the devs abandoned the game

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
why does it seem like almost all of milftoon artist are mia. hardly any new comics ever. used to be almost weekly from several artist. did they all die from covid?
Maybe the revenue take a hit and they need to cut many worker or save money? I dont know lol just a guess

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
The last update was February 27. At any point after 3 months of radio silence, an Abandoned tag can be applied.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes