cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
why does it seem like almost all of milftoon artist are mia. hardly any new comics ever. used to be almost weekly from several artist. did they all die from covid?
I'm guessing they didn't have the money to pay them. Either that or they were always paid and treated like crap and the artists finally realized they could make more money on their own.

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I'm guessing they didn't have the money to pay them. Either that or they were always paid and treated like crap and the artists finally realized they could make more money on their own.
Yeah, Milftoon is also not a big company, Covid really really hit them hard.

Reactions: Ale69

bgbfbfgbf

Jun 3, 2021
Can I just, ask the person who is monitoring this thread do they not work with milftoon drama so would they not know if the developers have stopped making this game.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Can I just, ask the person who is monitoring this thread do they not work with milftoon drama so would they not know if the developers have stopped making this game.
If the Milftoon Drama developers cared, they would've gotten the tag removed by now. Which means they have better things to do. The rules specifically say if they authors have not updated the game status in 3 months, the game is considered abandoned.
All it takes is literally the developer to say 'a' and it is considered an update, MD went M.I.A.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
If the Milftoon Drama developers cared, they would've gotten the tag removed by now. Which means they have better things to do. The rules specifically say if they authors have not updated the game status in 3 months, the game is considered abandoned.
All it takes is literally the developer to say 'a' and it is considered an update, MD went M.I.A.
But "updated the game status" only means that a dev can report much progress is being made toward getting the next game update done. I know of several instances where a dev would back up this positive progress report by new images. This charade could last more than a year and still no update.
So, the present situation could be worse. The Abandoned tag can be seen as a blessing. Any player hoping for a miracle can just check the Milftoon Drama thread title. There is NO status change unless the Abandoned tag is removed.

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
Correct me if wrong, but it seems they are sadly less competent than amateur developers. What a waste of a great art.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
100% correct. You're as old as me in this thread and you perfectly know how much we begged to get that particular scene. Nah, Timeskip and pregnancy were more important. Such a waste like you said.
Ya...also due to timeskip there are still some lose ends in the storyline (is there even a storyline...I wonder:unsure:) furthermore they lost a huge opportunity to make good scenes but ended up prioritising weird story and scenes as per the patreon requests
They actually could have add more and different types of scenes so that they might get some time to think upon storyline and how to introduce new characters and their crucial roles.
let’s see if there is still some hope

Reactions: Ale69 and Third Leg

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
100% correct. You're as old as me in this thread and you perfectly know how much we begged to get that particular scene. Nah, Timeskip and pregnancy were more important. Such a waste like you said.
Like I get that they can't make every update about the mom but that was 100% the character that everyone wanted to see. Every time she got a scene, it was such a strange unflattering angle and never anything that complimented her ass. I remember when I first did the rubbing suntan lotion scene way back been when the game came out and I immediately became so invested in getting a good doggystyle/ass scene with the mom and we never did. I got pretty pumped when he pushed her down in the kitchen but that scene didn't get animated. There was also that scene where they were standing in the kitchen that could have been really good, the CG where he had her bent over the sink was great but again the animation for that scene was animated really poorly. What this game deserves is a fan made mod like Urban demons. There has to be some art savvy fans who want to see this game through even if it is just for the love of what the game could have been.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I don't mind pregnancy, not to mention the top priority should always be pathreons.

From my perspective there were 2 things that I couldn't comprehend. First of them was a gallery. Like, how hard it is to fix a gallery with all of the scenes? If you already create a tool like that just make it works. If I want to replay my favourite scene I had to either replay game or had a save with it.

The second is an obvious thing. This game, without a proper spoiler, was unplayable for the new players and even with walkthrough it wasn't so easy, to the point in the last few months they even disabled downloading of the first part. The only thing that got better in last updates was an actual gameplay.

Such a shame, I love animation and art in this game but I guess that is all. I hope that Inusen will create us some cool content in upcoming future. <fingers crossed>

turkmusun

Jun 20, 2020
i am using mac and in the game (part 2) i cant save the game. when i press esc the game is closing. how can i solve this problem

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes