FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
Wow abandoned... So did they post anything saying they were abandoning the game? Last I heard they were making slow progress after losing their main artist but they didn't make any mention of abandoning this game. I'm honestly super disappointed. The art style in this game is unlike any other. It's so good, I could look past the clunky and unintuitive gameplay, no working gallery, no fast text feature, and no way to replay scenes. I can't help but feel that some of the jerks in this thread pushed the devs to abandon if that's the case.

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
Remind me again why the devs abandoned the project? This project was gold.
Molasses development speed and low skill from the devs. Not having an artist was also a big nail for the coffin. Their comics also barely updated, so the writing was on the wall.

Reactions: Ale69

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Wow abandoned... So did they post anything saying they were abandoning the game? Last I heard they were making slow progress after losing their main artist but they didn't make any mention of abandoning this game. I'm honestly super disappointed. The art style in this game is unlike any other. It's so good, I could look past the clunky and unintuitive gameplay, no working gallery, no fast text feature, and no way to replay scenes. I can't help but feel that some of the jerks in this thread pushed the devs to abandon if that's the case.
The Milftoon Drama dev-team did NOT say they were abandoning the game. The problem is they said NOTHING about anything for over 3 months following the last, February 27, update.
By the rules of F95Zone, Milftoon Drama, has been declared Abandoned.
If, by some miracle, the dev-team came out with a positive progress report that promised more game updates, the Abandoned tag would be very soon removed.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The Milftoon Drama dev-team did NOT say they were abandoning the game. The problem is they said NOTHING about anything for over 3 months following the last, February 27, update.
By the rules of F95Zone, Milftoon Drama, has been declared Abandoned.
If, by some miracle, the dev-team came out with a positive progress report that promised more game updates, the Abandoned tag would be very soon removed.
Can you contact the team because I think you have been a great supporter of them so please talk to them.

• Angry
Reactions: Matao

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Can you contact the team because I think you have been a great supporter of them so please talk to them.
The two people I got along well with were the original Dev and Inusen.
Milftoon Drama's plotline started falling apart by the 0.08 update. None of my complaints were then heeded as the dev-team went their own way (they can INSIST and I would have to agree with them).
I actually "jumped ship" last June. Now, with the original Dev replaced and Inusen gone, I only see one hope. As many players have noted, Milftoon is far, far better at starting projects than finishing them. So, start up a Milftoon Drama v0.2 (from the beginning, with many game changes).
Most of us players would surely give it a look. I'd bring back Linda as is, though with a better personality. Milftoon is well liked mainly because of its many, many great babes so that's no problem.

Last edited:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn shame, but not surprised really. To put a positive spin on this, at least we saw some decent content. We got to fuck the mom, and a good chunk of the women so I don't feel like I missed out on much. But, that's me personally.

This game was always so clunky to play, and it always felt like a huge chore every update. Hopefully this is a learning opportunity for all parties involved.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello,

I would like to ask you to stop sending me messages of MTD, or to offer programming, story writing work.
( A lot of people say they saw I quit MTD here on forum...)
I have my own firm, I am programming, writing my games and I do not search any help now.

Also to be clear, the new programmer worked on the games last 2-3 update and 1 of them were prepared by the old developer in script.So the problems of the story were started with the old developer as I mentioned before. Why would I ask for a change if he would work well enough? Why they started to make delays? I can not tell, I sent all content in time and forward.

Also I see money problems- Believe me, you are really wrong, I always offered my work cheap, and i even gave my own ideas for less money to support the game and make patrons number grow with better content.
You should work in the industry to get to know how things work there before starting to think out stories first:)
I just got tired of the way of development worked there.

How they will continue I do not know. Please ask them.

I stopped draw comics for Gilftoon and Milftoon as welll for a time so i do not know how they will make it continue.
I make my own comics and games.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Remind me again why the devs abandoned the project? This project was gold.
It's f95 rules , they don't communicate anymore . Silence radio . Everytimes I tried warn people about that . All my comments are deleted , people give their opinion without be deleted , now it's weird . Their comments is not deleted but my mine yes look like someone in this forum target me LOL .

• Haha
Reactions: DEXTER199
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes