virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
What's better to choose at 0.25 final? dr milf or gloria?
Gloria all the way, if for no other reason than that she has connections to many other fine characters. Dr Milf only has the one firm connection to Nurse Nancy.
Of course, you could always make an extra save and try to keep BOTH.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Rip for those who have been supporting this. Although it was to be expected, these people abandon almost every project they get into.

Dats22

Aug 11, 2020
Heys guys. I need some help. I played the whole game. However I cannot see most of the scenes in the gallery on the main menu. Can anyone help?

boghy

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, i got a question. I played part 1,2 and 3 of the game. part 3 it ends at 0.32, should be something more to play before starting part 4 that is 0.35? I started a little of part 4 and when i clicked on the phone there were some things that i didn't did it in the part that joey started to tell.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys, i got a question. I played part 1,2 and 3 of the game. part 3 it ends at 0.32, should be something more to play before starting part 4 that is 0.35? I started a little of part 4 and when i clicked on the phone there were some things that i didn't did it in the part that joey started to tell.
Part 4 starts with 0.33. If you dl 0.35 from this site, press "START" when the game begins to get to play all of 0.33, 0.34 and 0.35.
From the beginnings of Milftoon Drama, a new update always added usually minor extra details at the beginning to a scene which a player had played to end the previous update. In 0.33, the same thing happened but with MAJOR extra details.
Yeah, very few players were impressed...

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
The Milftoon Drama dev-team did NOT say they were abandoning the game. The problem is they said NOTHING about anything for over 3 months following the last, February 27, update.
By the rules of F95Zone, Milftoon Drama, has been declared Abandoned.
If, by some miracle, the dev-team came out with a positive progress report that promised more game updates, the Abandoned tag would be very soon removed.
So ur telling theres hope?

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
Never say never.
But this brand, Milftoon, is notorious for abandoning seemingly very popular comics ( Lemonade, The Milftoons for example).
So on a Hope scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 1.
Oh ya ISTG they never updated their popular comics , I loved the Marriage comic hoped there would be more to come :(

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Well, the project may be dead and we may have seen the last of Linda, but I noticed that the MILF from one of the MT comic series bears a very striking resemblance. And her young lover is also somewhat similar to Joey. I swapped some faces in photoshop, and made a fan version of something similar to what I would have liked to see in the game.

I really did like initially where the game was heading, as it followed the familiar trope of boy lusting over reluctant MILF. We really should have seen Linda make the full transition, from offended, to reluctant, to trying, to accepting, and then desiring and becoming a wanton whore for Joey - THEN getting pregnant somewhere along the way and let the hijinks follow.

Oh well, I wish the artist could at least continue with the character, but probably can't happen that way.
Frankly,this problem is with all characters,take Gloria for example we had more updates with her and her relationship with the MC didn't change she was still the alpha bitch even in the last update

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes