le5003

May 11, 2020
Well, the project may be dead and we may have seen the last of Linda, but I noticed that the MILF from one of the MT comic series bears a very striking resemblance. And her young lover is also somewhat similar to Joey. I swapped some faces in photoshop, and made a fan version of something similar to what I would have liked to see in the game.

I really did like initially where the game was heading, as it followed the familiar trope of boy lusting over reluctant MILF. We really should have seen Linda make the full transition, from offended, to reluctant, to trying, to accepting, and then desiring and becoming a wanton whore for Joey - THEN getting pregnant somewhere along the way and let the hijinks follow.

Oh well, I wish the artist could at least continue with the character, but probably can't happen that way.

May 21, 2018
Welp, I was planning on waiting for this to finish because playing this every update feels like a chore and I have to remember my last steps from the previous update OR MESS UP OR NOT TRIGGER THE NEXT update events.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
In v0.35, part 4, when you're supposed to go to Jason's house for the 2nd time (to see Gloria in a bikini), she doesn't appear for me, and thus I can't get the receipt from Jason, any idea what's going on or how to solve it?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
In v0.35, part 4, when you're supposed to go to Jason's house for the 2nd time (to see Gloria in a bikini), she doesn't appear for me, and thus I can't get the receipt from Jason, any idea what's going on or how to solve it?
OK. The first problem is you are playing 0.34 and NOT 0.35.
As for the Gloria scene : quickly exit Gloria's bedroom and re-enter to make her appear.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well, the project may be dead and we may have seen the last of Linda, but I noticed that the MILF from one of the MT comic series bears a very striking resemblance. And her young lover is also somewhat similar to Joey. I swapped some faces in photoshop, and made a fan version of something similar to what I would have liked to see in the game.

I really did like initially where the game was heading, as it followed the familiar trope of boy lusting over reluctant MILF. We really should have seen Linda make the full transition, from offended, to reluctant, to trying, to accepting, and then desiring and becoming a wanton whore for Joey - THEN getting pregnant somewhere along the way and let the hijinks follow.

Oh well, I wish the artist could at least continue with the character, but probably can't happen that way.
Never going to happen since Discreen have made a clear response that have his own projects and comics to work on

Yes i would also like to see more of joey x linda BUT sometimes its better to let go permanently of these things and enjoy the work discreen done when was the lead artist of this game! treasure the old times but don't stick to them

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I am playing 0.35 though?
Also, I tried exiting and reentering multiple times and it didn't work.
cyanspams
This is the official WT for 0.34--

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 08-44-07 https attachments f95zone to.png

If ALL your prior playthrough was accurate, and the game accepted whatever save you used to even play this update, you should NOT be having your particular problem.
But please make sure everything is OK with your gameplay. The good news is that it sounds like a minor, non-comp, problem.

Good luck!

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The main artist(Inusen) left the team due to some disagreement, and since the great art was the only thing carrying this project, they abandoned it.
I could say that Milftoon Drama, in my opinion, is one of the giants in western eroge and seeing this one go just breaks the heart, and after years of good sailing too. After months (it would seem) of inactivity they may never recover from their fall.
Well, it was a good few years.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
cyanspams
This is the official WT for 0.34--

View attachment 1252433

If ALL your prior playthrough was accurate, and the game accepted whatever save you used to even play this update, you should NOT be having your particular problem.
But please make sure everything is OK with your gameplay. The good news is that it sounds like a minor, non-comp, problem.

Good luck!
Thanks, I'll try that. Out of curiosity, where did you get the official walkthrough?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that. Out of curiosity, where did you get the official walkthrough?
A site called y3df index. It requires a free registration.
The strange part is the 0.35 update there has been deleted, but all other updates 0.01-0.34 can be had.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes