Apr 12, 2021
I dont know what is up with the creator, but i would still prefer to have something in the making, than nothing at all, also the art style and story scenes pretty much hit the spot if you know what i mean

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
I dont know what is up with the creator, but i would still prefer to have something in the making, than nothing at all, also the art style and story scenes pretty much hit the spot if you know what i mean
thats just it in two months not even a report on progress, its shrodingers game at this point. you can take your chancees whether its real or not. I vote for not at this point

Apr 12, 2021
Schrodingers paradox was a joke by schrodinger on the understanding of the quantum scene around that time,which is similar to what i am getting at, also maybe before talking out of my ass i should look at the last post by the creator

I think the discreen vision guy was himself milftoon friend, and doing the community outreach stuff as well the art

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Schrodingers paradox was a joke by schrodinger on the understanding of the quantum scene around that time,which is similar to what i am getting at, also maybe before talking out of my ass i should look at the last post by the creator

I think the discreen vision guy was himself milftoon friend, and doing the community outreach stuff as well the art

I also would like to Thank Milftoon Drama team to not react anything.
People come to me, write bad things to me like above.... becasue they reach me only.
I hope you will tell these people what is going on at least in a few months.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think the milftoon team escaped with the supporters' money for more than two months without a response and the funny thing is that they admitted their failure.

In the future, even if you provide a great update, we will still hate you. The reason is that there is no response and a lot of ignorance. If you intend to cancel the project, tell us without stealing our money please.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
If the art style is what you're interested in, then the artist, Discreen/Inusen also has their own page on this site right here , as well as their own linked on said page. I'd rather just support the artist instead of these guys.

Reactions: potatowanker

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Walt, what the fuck? The game is dead? Like, dead dead? Tell me Is a joke, Milftoon Drama can't die just like that, 'the heck happened?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
It's relatively simple. All I see are rounded lines with no extra shading or other 2D complexity. If you think this is "complex" you clearly never had art classes during school then.
Dude, you are disrespecting an artist work .Idk the reasons for the lead artist to leave, but to reproduce his style, Is a nightmare, just as this other guy said. There is a languaje behind the art, the lines, the flowing, the proportions, it's nota like just go and copy the original work to to make the same or better. And since the art Is so stylish, it means is over, unless he decide to go back to finish this game. And I seriously doubt that you ever have any art class in school. Don't get me wrong. As an art student, the most stylized art, is the hardest to reproduce, because is so unequal to other artists, and non generic.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
On the other hand, I think now I know why the Time skip in the game. They were probably trying to finish the game as soon as they could, before Inusen retirement from the proyect, which he hace probably announce some time ago

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes