ZEEVEN

Apr 5, 2019
ya sure its abandoned? on their patreon they have still the goal:

574 of 800 Patrons

The pre-final step!
With 800 Patrons we can finally turn on the graphics and developing engines to the max! Smoother and longer animations with included mini-side quests
yes, the last update they did was in February, they lost their main artist, they have gone radio silent about the game since February and have lost about 1000 patrons since. so the only thing the devs are doing is collecting as much money as they can until patreon shuts them down. so yes, this game is death in the waters and noting new is going to come out of it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sadly patreon doesn't work effectively when comes to getting manual reports of patreon pages for not delivering the content they are supposed to deliver and meanwhile the report gets filled the long wait until maybe getting a response back from them its likely the equivalent of lack of transparency to keep such platform clean of scammers like this individual(s).

so at this point its likely doubtful that patreon shutdown their page since they useless and work at their own pace for specific cases: if its to report a game that contain underage (shota/loli) characters they do seem to act right off the bat, when its about this specific situations its matter of months until you see the page got closed by them or manually removed by the OP :/

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,

could someone be kind enough to provide a save file as far as possible? I'm looking for the maximum of the gallery unlocked please

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

could someone be kind enough to provide a save file as far as possible? I'm looking for the maximum of the gallery unlocked please
it is already unlocked, but the gallery was never finished, so you will have to play the last version to play some scenes that arent in the gallery.

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
pretty nice game until part three or so, it surely deserved a better fate despite its terrible music and random crashes

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Sadly patreon doesn't work effectively when comes to getting manual reports of patreon pages for not delivering the content they are supposed to deliver and meanwhile the report gets filled the long wait until maybe getting a response back from them its likely the equivalent of lack of transparency to keep such platform clean of scammers like this individual(s).

so at this point its likely doubtful that patreon shutdown their page since they useless and work at their own pace for specific cases: if its to report a game that contain underage (shota/loli) characters they do seem to act right off the bat, when its about this specific situations its matter of months until you see the page got closed by them or manually removed by the OP :/

Report it for incest. That should do it.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
it is already unlocked, but the gallery was never finished, so you will have to play the last version to play some scenes that arent in the gallery.
I know, that's why I'm asking for someone to provide a save file as far as possible in the game, because I don't want to play it :/

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
When will a program be invented that can make animation without effort or trouble because I want to make my imagination a reality without resorting to arrogant artists. :(
Not only animation but also drawing, depends on how far the A.I (Artificial Intelligence) is, trough deep machine learning will be possible, only a matter of time...

Last edited:
Reactions: MenmaYuYuYu
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes