MrMitchel

Sep 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "koka123, publicación: 6773615, miembro: 501962"]
chicos, ¿a qué están jugando ahora?
[/CITA]
Limonada Milftoon 6

cpl666

Oct 20, 2021
Has anyone gotten it to work on Android? Getting "problem parsing the package" while trying to install the APK

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
1) Animations:

2) Rip of art of the game from all parts:

3) Sources for animations:

If anyone is struggling with 2) and 3), really just take 1) and enjoy, no need to bother with the source art or my messy system.
Thanks a million for this! Absolute fapping goldmine.
If anyone is looking for a passion project, how about recreating this game in RenPy? <3

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
I gathered some in-game video clips and edited a 10 min demo video of Gloria from Milftoon drama, it's just a lazy edit that I made in a couple of hours adding transitions, effects along with some voices. I can probably make a better one if I can come up with a script and collect the necessary audio files which can suit the scenes. I am thinking of making an hour-long video probably with all the available assets in-game with my own story and probably even come up with an ending since I can photoshop accordingly. It will take a while but hey! I have no intention of plagiarizing Milftoons Drama or the artist and it's just something I look forward to and upload here for free so people can watch the episodic video with voice effects.

Uploading a link below for the demo I made just give it a try and express your opinion! constructive criticism is welcomed.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Well, I just started to work on the script I also downloaded the in-game assets, rewriting some stuff that involved grinding and removing unnecessary interaction which prolonged the game. I am still keeping the video faithful to the story but will add a few changes to it by combining the scene from different parts and making it look inflow and coming up with an ending to the game where the devs failed. also, I am just removing extra stuff added in-game where it was unnecessary and didn't make much scene and I will also try to upgrade the color shading to make it look a little better, ill see how it goes if I find it bad ill probably stick with vanilla color shading. I will add custom background music and ost along with the original background music which plays during intimate scenes and both will be varying from time to time on each scene so that you won't be sick of listening to the same background music every single time. this will take a while since it involves a lot of editing and I have to balance both my work and personal time, but I guarantee it won't take that long as devs took their time on releasing patches for this game. As I mentioned previously I have no intention of plagiarizing Milftoons Drama or the artist and want this to be available for free. Please DM me for any queries related to the usage of rights and terms.

PS: I can also build the game from scratch and finish it with my own ending in 1 single part by hiring an artist for the latter part of the game utilize already available assets smartly and using Ren'Py as people requested, but I don't want to get into legal trouble with the artist or Milftoon dev and obviously this will require community support.

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, I just started to work on the script I also downloaded the in-game assets, rewriting some stuff that involved grinding and removing unnecessary interaction which prolonged the game. I am still keeping the video faithful to the story but will add a few changes to it by combining the scene from different parts and making it look inflow and coming up with an ending to the game where the devs failed. also, I am just removing extra stuff added in-game where it was unnecessary and didn't make much scene and I will also try to upgrade the color shading to make it look a little better, ill see how it goes if I find it bad ill probably stick with vanilla color shading. I will add custom background music and ost along with the original background music which plays during intimate scenes and both will be varying from time to time on each scene so that you won't be sick of listening to the same background music every single time. this will take a while since it involves a lot of editing and I have to balance both my work and personal time, but I guarantee it won't take that long as devs took their time on releasing patches for this game. As I mentioned previously I have no intention of plagiarizing Milftoons Drama or the artist and want this to be available for free. Please DM me for any queries related to the usage of rights and terms.

PS: I can also build the game from scratch and finish it with my own ending in 1 single part by hiring an artist for the latter part of the game utilize already available assets smartly and using Ren'Py as people requested, but I don't want to get into legal trouble with the artist or Milftoon dev and obviously this will require community support.
Do as you wish and do not be afraid of them, they are just thieves who steal money and do not work.

It's been 8 months and I think they quit their job.

Once the old artist is gone, it's over they're in the cemetery now.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Do as you wish and do not be afraid of them, they are just thieves who steal money and do not work.

Correction, game was dead from the very first moment discreen/inusen666 dropped out.

Once again the patreon page is just milking as many fools as possible before patreon decides to care to step up and close their $ income. since reporting and apparently reaching them out via support seems to be useless!

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019

For now ill just focus on the free video editing! But if I can rally up some support from the community with little aid I can definitely build the game adding more content maybe a little gameplay too on a different engine along with an android port.

6an65t4

Mar 1, 2021

sounds good i’d probs bring some more liveliness to this forum and dead game. i’d just like to see more gloria content or some new content but you’d have my support you could open a patreon

6an65t4

Mar 1, 2021
whe
I gathered some in-game video clips and edited a 10 min demo video of Gloria from Milftoon drama, it's just a lazy edit that I made in a couple of hours adding transitions, effects along with some voices. I can probably make a better one if I can come up with a script and collect the necessary audio files which can suit the scenes. I am thinking of making an hour-long video probably with all the available assets in-game with my own story and probably even come up with an ending since I can photoshop accordingly. It will take a while but hey! I have no intention of plagiarizing Milftoons Drama or the artist and it's just something I look forward to and upload here for free so people can watch the episodic video with voice effects.

Uploading a link below for the demo I made just give it a try and express your opinion! constructive criticism is welcomed.

where did u get the audio from? the audio from 7:50?

Apr 12, 2021
does someone have all walkthroughs, i can remember this game very tough to play without one, and i can't find even after searching in search the walkthroughs for 0.30,0.32,0.33 and 0.35

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
does someone have all walkthroughs, i can remember this game very tough to play without one, and i can't find even after searching in search the walkthroughs for 0.30,0.32,0.33 and 0.35
back in time when the game was getting updates, the walkthroughs were just some posts after someone drop the link for the game here... i had the walkthrough in a .txt but i dont have anymore.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes