Railic12

Sep 7, 2021
Can somebody help me?
i got stuck on Mrs.Gloria quest,she keep asking me to pour the wine from the shaker,i always do that but she's never finish tanning

le5003

May 11, 2020
I gathered some in-game video clips and edited a 10 min demo video of Gloria from Milftoon drama, it's just a lazy edit that I made in a couple of hours adding transitions, effects along with some voices. I can probably make a better one if I can come up with a script and collect the necessary audio files which can suit the scenes. I am thinking of making an hour-long video probably with all the available assets in-game with my own story and probably even come up with an ending since I can photoshop accordingly. It will take a while but hey! I have no intention of plagiarizing Milftoons Drama or the artist and it's just something I look forward to and upload here for free so people can watch the episodic video with voice effects.

Uploading a link below for the demo I made just give it a try and express your opinion! constructive criticism is welcomed.

One like this but with Linda would be awesome!

MrMitchel

Sep 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "darkel2001, publicación: 6843914, miembro: 3990035"]
Alguien debe explicar por qué Milftoon tiene tan mala relación con sus artistas.
[/CITA]
Danny D tiene buena relación con ellos pero por cosas suyas no continuo ahora anda solo y enfocado en sacar Lemonade 6 por su cuenta

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Dude, just give up, even if you're a great admirer, you've already realized that it's become a shameless milking, and the worst thing is that this new developer has no scruples, he even lowered the goal (in the patreon), just to keep receiving money of people. I even understand donating for a month or two, it could be a problem, or even to encourage the developer, so he doesn't give up, but to keep giving money like that, with nothing in return, sorry, this is not being a fan, it's be a complete idiot.
I know that they are just thieves but the game I love it I've been playing it since 2018 and I've been waiting impatiently for every update It was great memories.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Yes, I also play since the beginning, I was a patron for a long time, but I stopped after that flood (doubtful) I already predicted the outcome of this game, I loved Linda, I believe she was the milf I liked the most in games.
You should try ''what a legend''. It has simmilar animation but in almost every way the game is better. You even got progress tracker which updates almost every 2 days, so you can see when there will be another update.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
[QUOTE = "MrMitchel, publicación: 6971445, miembro: 4180847"]
Alguien debe explicar por qué Milftoon tiene tan mala relación con sus artistas.
[/ CITA]
Danny D tiene buena relación con ellos pero por cosas suyas no continuo ahora anda solo y enfocado en sacar Lemonade 6 por su cuenta
[/CITA]
Danny Sulca? Pasa Patreon o una red social para apoyar, si es cierto que seguirá con Lemonade

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It's such a pity that this project has been abandoned. Is there no way to contact the dev? The patron count even increased during the past weeks.
only patreons might know if there is a way to contact if he responds, he might have made a promise or something we dont know that is why the patreons dont cancel their sub (or simply people totally forgot their subbing to him), the game was a shame but it kinda was expected the game sooner or later being Abandoned they way thing were going.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
[/CITA]
I have always been a fan of Danny Sulca and the Lemonade series. Where can we follow or see Lemonade 6, hermano?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes