Apr 12, 2021
oh i tried playing the game with the walkthrough upto 0.29, the game has a lot of chances for you to miss checkpoints and thus feels grindy, i am just going to wait for the renpy remake

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys! Episode - 1 of Milftoon Drama is complete, wanted to go full fancy on the edit with memes and VFX but given the art style of the game it didn't look good and I had to keep it minimal for the file size too :p. please let me know if there is anything to be implemented or any script from your side which you want to see! And also I wanted to make speech bubbles like comics instead of subtitles, you can observe I've added it in a few scenes as a preview for you guys and I wanted to know people's opinion on that so I can change it accordingly on the next episode if all goes well that is. As i mentioned before in the previous comment I'd rather make a complete reboot of this game on Ren-py or a different engine but it's not something I can do without financial aid! Well, I can swap Linda's Face and body with Gloria and vice versa to get numerous scenes but that's something subjective to me. plagiarism is common in NSFW games, as you guys know akabur's art and content were stolen by quite a few people and they are making their own game from his foundation. ill try reaching out to Milftoon Dev's about this topic about the game's reboot but i pretty much doubt they will even reply given the circumstances they are in! i will also be contacting Inusen to get an acknowledgment since he is the artist who worked on this game and i don't want any Dramas to unfold in the future!

But hey! hope you guys enjoy the video for now! apologies if the video is lame in terms of script or editing.
I'm open-minded about criticism and also if you have any queries or suggestions don't hesitate to reach out :)

Attaching a link below for Episode - 1

G drive link

6an65t4

Mar 1, 2021
ve
Hey guys! Episode - 1 of Milftoon Drama is complete, wanted to go full fancy on the edit with memes and VFX but given the art style of the game it didn't look good and I had to keep it minimal for the file size too :p. please let me know if there is anything to be implemented or any script from your side which you want to see! And also I wanted to make speech bubbles like comics instead of subtitles, you can observe I've added it in a few scenes as a preview for you guys and I wanted to know people's opinion on that so I can change it accordingly on the next episode if all goes well that is. As i mentioned before in the previous comment I'd rather make a complete reboot of this game on Ren-py or a different engine but it's not something I can do without financial aid! Well, I can swap Linda's Face and body with Gloria and vice versa to get numerous scenes but that's something subjective to me. plagiarism is common in NSFW games, as you guys know akabur's art and content were stolen by quite a few people and they are making their own game from his foundation. ill try reaching out to Milftoon Dev's about this topic about the game's reboot but i pretty much doubt they will even reply given the circumstances they are in! i will also be contacting Inusen to get an acknowledgment since he is the artist who worked on this game and i don't want any Dramas to unfold in the future!

But hey! hope you guys enjoy the video for now! apologies if the video is lame in terms of script or editing.
I'm open-minded about criticism and also if you have any queries or suggestions don't hesitate to reach out :)

G drive link

Google Drive
very nice! so how consistently will these come out?

Reactions: virtuvoid

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
ve

very nice! so how consistently will these come out?
consistency depends upon how others react to it! if no one is watching it then what's the point in making these. i know the quality of editing is mediocre because i used assets extracted from the game and photoshopped characters will take time to edit for each scene and I'm a full-time employee who doesn't get much free time! as i mentioned if people want to see more of this stuff then i can provide it taking their suggestions on ways to improve editing according to their liking and probably a better script.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021

G drive link

Google Drive
10/10 to the video. I hope and you can continue to do more and get the permissions to recreate the game from scratch.

Reactions: GorillaJuice69

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018

G drive link

Google Drive
Great video, the edit is good too, for now i have just 1 idea for you, a implement i think, about the bubbles for dialogues, maybe you could put some bubbles with 2 frames animation.

Maybe creating the Ren'py port is better, i dont know if it is hard to make... :unsure:

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Great video, the edit is good too, for now i have just 1 idea for you, a implement i think, about the bubbles for dialogues, maybe you could put some bubbles with 2 frames animation.

Maybe creating the Ren'py port is better, i dont know if it is hard to make... :unsure:
Not hard to make. just need permission from the creator to reboot it, and we can notice he still has his Patreon up which is a scummy move.

migted

Mar 15, 2019
Now im stuck with this. did the this right pipes and clicked test water still doesnt work. tried clicking the tape on the leak, doesn work either :(

1636348438263.png

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Now im stuck with this. did the this right pipes and clicked test water still doesnt work. tried clicking the tape on the leak, doesn work either :(

View attachment 1490448
click left side screen, it tells you if the waterflow is correct.
click and drop the duct tape on the driping thingy right top corner.
click right side screen to activate.

btw

I was playing this game now from part 1 on till recent part 4, but part 4 just randomly closes the application while gaming . anyone has this error too? (part 0.33 should only close when Janet appers)

what about the overall broken links on the mainpage in this thread, can someone pls correct those.

found walkthrough for 0.33 and 0.35 but cant find 0.34 to download here or anywhere...

Last edited:

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019

View attachment 1490448
man what you have to do is do everything as you go, then with the mouse go to the left and a text will appear that says try, after the test put the tape and that's it. the same thing happens to me

migted

Mar 15, 2019
man what you have to do is do everything as you go, then with the mouse go to the left and a text will appear that says try, after the test put the tape and that's it. the same thing happens to me
it's ok now i followed some instruction from the guy who also encountered the problem. i have to clear the pipes first then put the correct ones.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes