Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
There are notes I would like to mention

Linda while she was sitting on the sofa and sitting in the bathroom, as well as standing, is the same position more than a few months ago, Linda was not changed.

I hope to change Linda in the upcoming updates or in Part 4

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Check 1st post. There is a save file there

Download again from 1st post. Load from a save before 0.30

Leave/Enter again until it disappears

Click START on the main menu

Run the game As Administrator and with Compatibility mode for Windows 7
Then copy/paste the Save File on the 1st post on the game save folder (check previous posts to find the folder location) and run the game
LOAD the 1st save file (it is the one you just copy/pasted in your save folder)
This should start you up from the ending of 0.29 (couch scene)

This is fixing all the bugs with Alicia.
The Alicia bug is mostly from corrupted saves. The saves for some weird reason have been corrupted on quite a few Windows 10 which in return have created these 2 bugs (1 Infinite Alicia scene and Dialog Option not appearing). We are working on a workaround and fix for it.
where is savefolder on WIN8. help pls

Keynx

Jan 14, 2018
QUESTION
For the path selection that happened in 0.29, does it have any effect later on in the game as in not being able to see the scenes from either side?
Or was it only for a single update and if path selection happens again, It wont hinder you even if you chose a different path in 0.29.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The penetration scenes seem to be the worst when it comes to animation quality. The dick never actually moves, the two bodies just seem to go left and right in unison. I liked how at least with the couch scene he seemed to be thrusting in and out. Anyone else notice that whenever theres a penetration scene? A lot of scenes seem to be animated like this actually now that I think about it.

Reactions: Ale69
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes