4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Where can I find more artwork of him? or he just work for the team?
he does Milftoon comics so you will find him in the Milftoon.com Members page and (lets be honest) in many pirate sites that steal material from Milftoon

BUT you do not need to do that anymore since we will be posting comics in the game as well (on hero's PC) and you will be able to find them there without going on suspicious, malicious, spam websites.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I had started the game. I think it was after you go downstairs the first time, talk to Diane, and come back upstairs to your room. Didn't make it far before I stopped playing.

Wasnt able to re-create
I will try to re-create and get back to you. I have a thing about bugs and I can't sleep if I know there is something wrong and I couldn't find it. It could be just a one-off but you can never be sure
Thanks for pointing it out though! Much appreciated!

Listory

Aug 3, 2018
he does Milftoon comics so you will find him in the Milftoon.com Members page and (lets be honest) in many pirate sites that steal material from Milftoon

BUT you do not need to do that anymore since we will be posting comics in the game as well (on hero's PC) and you will be able to find them there without going on suspicious, malicious, spam websites.
I see, thanks a lot and keep going!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
I really like the art and my opinion is that you can add like a effect when the succubus appears like the effect when they talk. The mc can have a opinion of the comics on the wall may(?
I will keep playing :D

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I really like the art and my opinion is that you can add like a effect when the succubus appears like the effect when they talk. The mc can have a opinion of the comics on the wall may(?
I will keep playing :D
That's not a bad idea. I will write it down and have the player change posters on the wall

The art style looks good, looking forward to the future
thank youuu!!

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
The artstyle is amazing, the writing is good, and the gameplay is giving me horrifying flashbacks to milftoon drama.

Lets hope it goes better, best of luck to you.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
The artstyle is amazing, the writing is good, and the gameplay is giving me horrifying flashbacks to milftoon drama.

Lets hope it goes better, best of luck to you.
Well, we tried to improve and it does look and feel better than before imo

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Thanks guys for your feedback and good review(s)
Let me know about any bugs or things that you want to add in the game

So far I have gathered:

1. Clicking Space to progress Text
2. Making Text faster or slower via a menu or button
3. Make Volume control for Music
4. Making the text longer (so like 12-16 words per line instead of 6-8) but slower (see 2)

Anything else?
Any bugs?
Any issues with scenes?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes