4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
When clicking above the text bubble during the scene where you are caught snooping in the bathroom, a bug occurs. The text will stay at the bottom of the screen but you can still exit and navigate the map.

Also, good game. Promising.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
When clicking above the text bubble during the scene where you are caught snooping in the bathroom, a bug occurs. The text will stay at the bottom of the screen but you can still exit and navigate the map.

Also, good game. Promising.
Got it! Will be fixed in next update!
Thank you!

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
Idk if this is really a scene in the game because I can't keep play during the day but I can summon the succubus or other girls in my bedroom?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Idk if this is really a scene in the game because I can't keep play during the day but I can summon the succubus or other girls in my bedroom?
Can you be more clear please?
What was the last time you did?
Did you hide the dad pants under Lola's bed?
Did you add the pills in mom's drink?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
OK.. play with the volume then :) until the next version.
Insulting the team that offered you a game doesn't really help though but thank you for playing.
I think the point was that you asked for feedback, got feedback, and then down played it as if it wasn't a big deal. Don't ask for feedback and criticism if you'll just deflect it. Take it in. See what people want. Volume options are important, especially when most of these games need to manually turned down to like 5% because they're so damn loud.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I think the point was that you asked for feedback, got feedback, and then down played it as if it wasn't a big deal. Don't ask for feedback and criticism if you'll just deflect it. Take it in. See what people want. Volume options are important, especially when most of these games need to manually turned down to like 5% because they're so damn loud.
friend... check again. I accepted the criticism for the volume and even added a fix for it.

I didn't accept him telling me that I "should be put in a diet of bread and water" because the volume control was missing

Reactions: hentai charley

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
Can you be more clear please?
What was the last time you did?
Did you hide the dad pants under Lola's bed?
Did you add the pills in mom's drink?
Sorry but no, I stop playing after you caught Lola in the bathroom, in the night I will play all the content.
Now, my point with the summons is that in a future update, you can call the girls to your bedroom and had sex with them or something like that. Again, idk if that is implemented

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes