4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Where can we be notified for new updates?
Click Follow on this thread. That usually does the trick

Any chance for a wt? I feel a little lost tbh
You don't need one. :D;)
This game was designed to be as simple as possible without the use of a WT.
In this version, all you gotta do is just follow what the characters are telling you. They will provide hints.
For example when the mom is washing the plates she will tell you that she is Thirsty. You click on the fridge to give her water. When she drinks it , she will tell you about dad's caffeine pills , so you go and get them and put them in her drink.
Things like that or at the start where you get the dad's pants and you place them in Lola's room (under her bed) to make the mom think that something is going on between dad and Lola

Reactions: hentai charley

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Real Life is hard man! :)(y)
Though for real though jokes aside didnt some of you guys split or something or am I just getting mixed up? Probably am cause I guess not all artists that do comics also work on your small game team? Love Chesare colorful works and Inusen's ole 90s disney style. Aint you like just 1-3 peeps game wise?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Though for real though jokes aside didnt some of you guys split or something or am I just getting mixed up? Probably am cause I guess not all artists that do comics also work on your small game team? Love Chesare colorful works and Inusen's ole 90s disney style. Aint you like just 1-3 peeps game wise?
1. This is the artist Breno , not Chesare ;)
2. Some guys did split as each person wants to follow their own lifepath when the time comes and there are no hard feelings there.
3. Currently we are a team of 4 working on this game

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Unfortunately, this is another quick fap game from Milftoon...
Yes, game engine is another problem but IMHO the real problem is the story progression...
Here to take suggestions!
Can you please elaborate ? Is it too slow or too fast? It's supposed to be silly-ish but sexy at the same time. Anything but serious.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Jokes apart I'm not a big fan of this artist style, I prefer the disneysh one, but I wish you big luck for this project! (And please, for the milftoon team, make other comics!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Jokes apart I'm not a big fan of this artist style, I prefer the disneysh one, but I wish you big luck for this project! (And please, for the milftoon team, make other comics!)
Thank youuu for your nice words!
We will be including comics in this game as a bonus on the hero PC in later versions

Reactions: Huldrafolk

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Hmm...
Don't misunderstand me, I kinda like your works.
I'm just not a fan of "silly-ish but sexy at the same time." :HideThePain:
It's cool bro! :Dwhen the new update is out , try to give it another go though. Who knows? You may enjoy this one a bit too! :)

Jun 28, 2020
Fantastic first release for the game. Don't know why people are asking for Ren py, this engine you are using works completely fine, all it needs is a way to control the text speed, and the pausing / advancing. I rarely comment on games, let alone first releases. But this was pristine.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Fantastic first release for the game. Don't know why people are asking for Ren py, this engine you are using works completely fine, all it needs is a way to control the text speed, and the pausing / advancing. I rarely comment on games, let alone first releases. But this was pristine.
Thank you for nice feedback!
The text speed thing is already added in the Things To Do list for the next update along with Volume control. Hope you like the next updates :p

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes