4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 213 42.8%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 162 32.5%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 61 12.2%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 62 12.4%

• Total voters

Yobadaya

Jul 9, 2024
One difference that I've always seen in Milftoon comics is the presence of pubic hair, as in the case of Dennis, Billy and the other characters. I think this could be an activatable option within the game, to have more diversity of images in the game.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
One difference that I've always seen in Milftoon comics is the presence of pubic hair, as in the case of Dennis, Billy and the other characters. I think this could be an activatable option within the game, to have more diversity of images in the game.
I'm pretty sure that these guys are a few years too young to grow pubes

Yobadaya

Jul 9, 2024
I'm pretty sure that these guys are a few years too young to grow pubes
In the comics that Milftoon produces with these same characters, they have pubic hair, and for them to have a grown penis they had to go through puberty, which occurs around the age of 12, the age at which the characters are probably older.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
In the comics that Milftoon produces with these same characters, they have pubic hair, and for them to have a grown penis they had to go through puberty, which occurs around the age of 12, the age at which the characters are probably older.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Some girls will and some will not have pubic hair
Some of the heroes will not have pubic hair but this was made to make it easier to animate their planned scenes since we draw everything by hand and animating frame-by-frame hair is very time consuming. For this reason we have those shaved so unfortunately there is no on/off option.
All the heroes will also have huge penises or penises with very distinguishable girth and that will also not be optional.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
samsung s24
My samsung galaxy tab s6 tablet gets the same error. Can't play the game even though I really want to :'(
Sorry for the problem guys
We are working on it though and once we get it fixed we will post the update. We are concurrently working on 0.03 too so it might take a while to figure out the problem with the android versions but don't give up on us.

Yobadaya

Jul 9, 2024
Some girls will and some will not have pubic hair
Some of the heroes will not have pubic hair but this was made to make it easier to animate their planned scenes since we draw everything by hand and animating frame-by-frame hair is very time consuming. For this reason we have those shaved so unfortunately there is no on/off option.
All the heroes will also have huge penises or penises with very distinguishable girth and that will also not be optional.
ok, will none of the heroes have pubic hair or will some of them have it and others won't?
Another question, besides the game production, will pbx produce other comics? Like F is for fucking 6, Butter Park 2, He-Cum 2?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
ok, will none of the heroes have pubic hair or will some of them have it and others won't?
Another question, besides the game production, will pbx produce other comics? Like F is for fucking 6, Butter Park 2, He-Cum 2?
some will , some will not

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
2.jpg

I just want to say that I'm a long time fan of Milftoon comics. One of my favorites is this one above with Lindsey Thorndyke and her son. Is it possible that we might be seeing them in the future?

Reactions: allintine

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
For everyone asking about additions of milfs :) :

Once :

1. We get enough support (either via SubscribeStar or Milftoon memberships) so we can work faster
2. A current in-game milf storyline is about to finish

Then

We will make a poll on SubscribeStar and here and see which milf is more requested (voted for) but obvisouly supporters will need to count more and have a first say on the voting options. For example, Milftoon members can request a milf and that name will be added on the list of possible options.

You can still vote here for the milf that you like best out of those options but obviously which milf will be selected to be in the possible options will come from supporters as they are our bread and butter.

So , all the girls/milfs that people here are requesting are currently possible to added. Thats either DBZ, Danny Phantom, Johnny Quest, Pokemon, Simpsons etc (just to name a few that people asked)

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes