4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 201 42.4%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 152 32.1%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 61 12.9%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 60 12.7%

• Total voters

Malliy

Mar 20, 2023
I'm stuck at Dexter's bathroom door, the only thing I can click on is the door itself and it just says 'come back later'. No option to go back so I'm stuck here

Great game though!

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck at Dexter's bathroom door, the only thing I can click on is the door itself and it just says 'come back later'. No option to go back so I'm stuck here

Great game though!
Thank you for pointing this out! The button is there it is just the text that is missing!

There should be on the far left and far Right an option to leave so click on one of the sides and it should let you leave. We fixed it and it will be included with the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malliy

Malliy

Mar 20, 2023
Thank you for pointing this out! The button is there it is just the text that is missing!

There should be on the far left and far Right an option to leave so click on one of the sides and it should let you leave. We fixed it and it will be included with the next update.
That was a really quick response. Thanks

I saved every 15 or so minutes so I was able to go to a previous save and continue playing whilst making sure to avoid the door. Finished the game and really liked it! How often are you planning to update the story roughly?

Last edited:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
That was a really quick response. Thanks

I saved every 15 or so minutes so I was able to go to a previous save and continue playing whilst making sure to avoid the door. Finished the game and really liked it! How often are you planning to update the story roughly?
Updates could take anywhere between 4-6 weeks , with the next one -as stated previously many times- (0.03a) taking most likely all 6 weeks (if all goes well) as we will be doing parts of the Gallery too which is increasing our workload. Update speed is also directly related to the support/help that we are getting so the more support we get the faster we can finish the work.

Is there a way to hide the text box?
Thought you should know , we just added this. With the press of the Key N , the dialog box will be toggled on/off

Another character/sample posted in Discord for those interested

Reactions: HCoel and Malliy

Noracatt

Dec 9, 2018
I just wanted to say that it's nice to see that you still exist, it makes heart warm. Beautiful graphic style, art, idea. I would change a few things in the interface because I am a graphic designer myself, I would add something from myself but anyway, this is very good work and worth any money! :love::p

• Red Heart

sostok31

Jan 8, 2023
Jetsons, Iron Giant, Dragon Ball, Stranger Things, King Of The Hill, Secret Saturday, Johnny Test, Jimmy Neutron, GTA5, Danny Phantom, Arthur, Ben 10, Big Barba, Milftoon Drama MILFS!!!!! We can't wait bro!

• Red Heart

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Any news about android version ?
Im waiting for it to get fixed too
We working on it (yesterday and today) trying to find the problem. It is weird as we are having problems replicating the error as it works on ours. We did find a phone that has the same issue though and we are getting it today to test it.

Are there gonna be any more milfs we can play as down the road?
Yes of course but we will only start adding new characters once the current characters storyline is close to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: satan10 and sykty
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes