4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 190 41.9%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 147 32.4%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 59 13.0%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters

gicjos

Dec 3, 2023
I honestly think the hints are clear if you pay attention to the dialogues as well, my only problem was to give the weed to Kevin because I wasn't aware that there was a backyard on their house as well

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I honestly think the hints are clear if you pay attention to the dialogues as well, my only problem was to give the weed to Kevin because I wasn't aware that there was a backyard on their house as well
Noted. I'll modify that hint to be more specific on where that door is.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Don't get me wrong.

I love the comics this is based on. The art and characters in the game are fucking great and the story is too. But figuring out what to do at times even with the "hint" was frustrating af. Maybe I'm a idiot (don't answer that) or just impatient. But these are games you "play" with one hand while the other is occupied and the difficulty should reflect that IMO.

If I'm giving my thoughts on what could improve. Better/clearer hints would help. Maybe a dedicated walk through too.
Without a doubt the Gallery would be great. There's a learning curve for the games control functionality. I don't know if it's possible but a quick way while playing to bring up a screen to see all buttons would be great.

I'm glad I found this game and will keep an eye on it in the future. Good luck Dev.
If you read the dialogue it's pretty simple. Don't skip any dialogue and you'll be fine

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Agree, I don't think there is any problem with the hints as they are, it's pretty easy to follow. The only thing that might be better is if it's clearer where the exits are, and if you can get to the map through a button rather than finding the right exit.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Ntr can cause a lot of drama and we don't want that.
This game doesn't have NTR but since NTR seems to have slightly different versions for each person so I will explain for us what it is:
Even though the NTR clear translation means "neotare" which is "cheating" in Japanese in the adult-world and in the games found in these websits it generally means when the player or hero loses his loved one to another. i.e the loved one cheats and the hero/player sees the cheating as their loved one is being "stolen" from them.

With this definition our game will never have NTR as in our game :

The heroine may do lots of men but she is the heroine (not her husband or loved one) so it is not NTR. It would be NTR if we were playing the husband.

Same with the heroes:

The hero may do lots of milfs but they are the heroes so it is not NTR.

None of the above players will lose one of their conquests to another.

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
This game doesn't have NTR but since NTR seems to have slightly different versions for each person so I will explain for us what it is:
Even though the NTR clear translation means "neotare" which is "cheating" in Japanese in the adult-world and in the games found in these websits it generally means when the player or hero loses his loved one to another. i.e the loved one cheats and the hero/player sees the cheating as their loved one is being "stolen" from them.

With this definition our game will never have NTR as in our game :

The heroine may do lots of men but she is the heroine (not her husband or loved one) so it is not NTR. It would be NTR if we were playing the husband.

Same with the heroes:

The hero may do lots of milfs but they are the heroes so it is not NTR.

None of the above players will lose one of their conquests to another.
If the hero happens to see the heroine being raped, use this as a threat

• Hey there

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
i mean it can be confusing when both kids start with d and you re distracted by certain things hehe

• Red Heart

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
If the hero happens to see the heroine being raped, use this as a threat
We won't have the hero watching anything...ever ! especially after they set their minds on a target. The only -if anyone can say- exception is Dalvin who accidentally see's his mom having sex with her husband (his dad) and that is not NTR as she is not his yet and she is not getting raped either (we want to avoid rape)

The heroes or heroines will always be the active ones.

Currently the Heroes/Heroines are :

1. Sue
2. Dennis
3. Dexter
4. Dalvin

Last edited:
Reactions: leeon003

Shin888

Jul 9, 2022
We won't have the hero watching anything...ever ! especially after they set their minds on a target. The only -if anyone can say- exception is Dalvin who accidentally see's his mom having sex with her husband (his dad) and that is not NTR as she is not his yet and she is not getting raped either (we want to avoid rape)

1. Sue
2. Dennis
3. Dexter
4. Dalvin
mom and son love sex good~

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024

1. Sue
2. Dennis
3. Dexter
4. Dalvin
What were the considerations behind choosing a female character as a hero

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Why the subscribestar approvation is taking so long?
Normally they are supposed to email us with any sort of enquiries or questions that they may have. So far we have received nothing from them and we emailed them quite a few times. Even had other artists/creators vouch for us and ask why the delay and they did not get an answer either. We emailed them again but this time using a different contact email.
It is not that they are not approving but just that they have not yet had the time to approve us. We wait and until then we ask that people that want to support us and help us to join/support us through milftoon.com by getting a subscription there.

Reactions: Meragiz
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes