4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 183 42.4%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 139 32.2%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 57 13.2%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 53 12.3%

• Total voters

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm sorry I didn't realize, I know i'm probably a bother but how do I get to sue's house? Cause i'm stuck on trying to use the weed.
Exit Dexters house (front) and then you will be able to use the Map. Click on the Map and then select Sue's house.
No prob's , we all have been new once.
The Map is the photo next to the word "HINT?" on your right.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just getting into this game. Is there a way to access preferences, such as a window mode rather than full screen? Also, save option seems to be limited ability. Thanks

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Just getting into this game. Is there a way to access preferences, such as a window mode rather than full screen? Also, save option seems to be limited ability. Thanks
Alt+Enter changes window to full mode and vice versa. Read the CONTROLS on the first post for the rest of the shortcuts.

Saves are unlimited and each save has automatically a location and time of play while also automatically saving to the next available spot to avoid accidental oversaving. Same may see this as a downside as they want to select their own save locations but we went the other way to make sure that nobody saves over another save by accident.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Is pandora box doing the art for the game? I heard the artist is a woman from Philipines but she doesn't use social media to promote her stuff.

Reactions: Third Leg
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes