4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 190 41.9%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 147 32.4%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 59 13.0%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters

Champaklalgandu

Sep 20, 2020
I'm stuck when lilith tells dennis she needs to feed on sexual energy, I go to parents room, little chat between parents occur the father sleeps and dennis's mom tells to leave them or his father might wake up, after that can't do anything got the bra from the bathroom, there is also no hint available.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
not yet. I thought I've found a fix but it wasn't. We are getting there though as we can replicate the issue. Once this update is done we will try to fix it during bug testing. (roughly 2 weeks)
As an Android user, and fan of your talents, I wish you luck . Especially as I will directly benefit from you finding a solution.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck when lilith tells dennis she needs to feed on sexual energy, I go to parents room, little chat between parents occur the father sleeps and dennis's mom tells to leave them or his father might wake up, after that can't do anything got the bra from the bathroom, there is also no hint available.
Go downstairs and turn on the TV. Then revisit the parents
Look around until you find the grandma in the living room (window outside)
Then talk to dad

Reactions: Champaklalgandu

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I'll be waiting for updates eagerly, and I expect more milf moms in future, maybe Beth from Rick and Morty, Marge from Simpsons, that milf from Jetsons, maybe Bulma and ChiChi. You could also do like a corruption path for one of the moms where another boy fks her first then the son gets in on the action... maybe Dennis and his aunt can do it then her son starts when he finds out too.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'll be waiting for updates eagerly, and I expect more milf moms in future, maybe Beth from Rick and Morty, Marge from Simpsons, that milf from Jetsons, maybe Bulma and ChiChi. You could also do like a corruption path for one of the moms where another boy fks her first then the son gets in on the action... maybe Dennis and his aunt can do it then her son starts when he finds out too.
All the new milfs will be voted in by supporters on SubscribeStar but until then we are collecting info from people who subscribed to milftoon.com (just subscribe and then email or send me a txt here or on Discord).
The "corruption" path is a possibility but only if it does not add NTR (which we will never do)

12h.12h

Jul 18, 2024
All the new milfs will be voted in by supporters on SubscribeStar but until then we are collecting info from people who subscribed to milftoon.com (just subscribe and then email or send me a txt here or on Discord).
The "corruption" path is a possibility but only if it does not add NTR (which we will never do)
any update from PBX on milftoon.com?

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
1722583800144.png

does anyone know an app to unpack RPA file?

i used to had a website saved in my google but i've lost somehow

it was able to extract rpa or any type of file online and i could see the image of the whole game. like locations and characters etc...

• Hey there
Reactions: Rionde
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3890897

does anyone know an app to unpack RPA file?

i used to had a website saved in my google but i've lost somehow

it was able to extract rpa or any type of file online and i could see the image of the whole game. like locations and characters etc...
damn , that is insane. I dont think a website could do it but u can try RPA extract by iwanplays on itch.io

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
damn , that is insane. I dont think a website could do it but u can try RPA extract by iwanplays on itch.io
someone just post it at other thread the website that i used to use. found it take a look

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes