4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 183 42.4%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 139 32.2%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 57 13.2%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 53 12.3%

• Total voters

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
When can you download the game on Android?
The android version is bugged. We have been trying to fix it but the update keeps getting in our way so we are working on our breaks. We are still working on it and we think we found the reason causing the error but we are still trying to solve it. Give us time please and we will do it eventually. Until then please try the PC or other versions if you can.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Great :)

BTW not sure how exactly the forum works internally, but you (or a moderator) somehow needs to flag the thread for having been updated. If you don't know how, report it for "game update" or something.

Otherwise it won't show up in the "Latest Games & Updates" section
I did it but sometimes it takes a few hours for it to show so I've written it here just in case some where here it would be a shame to miss it.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
View attachment 3932810 and this is wat happened when im try to load
Does it also happen when you start a new game? (Exit game completely and start new or load)
If it does , I'll send you a new save file. Most likely your old one got corrupted.
Have you also tried deleting the previous game folder and using a new one rather than overwritting the older one? (Saves are stored elsewhere)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes