4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 201 42.4%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 152 32.1%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 61 12.9%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 60 12.7%

• Total voters

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
We working on it (yesterday and today) trying to find the problem. It is weird as we are having problems replicating the error as it works on ours. We did find a phone that has the same issue though and we are getting it today to test it.
Usually when I download Android version of games, it's only 1 .APK file and then you run it and everything installs on your phone.
In your Android .rar file its 3 more files that I don't recognize. It could be that we are not familiar with it and need guidance to install it properly.

Last edited:

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Great game and update once again, I have a suggestion for dennis the penis and his mom since he is actively going for her maybe you can do like in each room he finds her he can grope her in different ways and once that happens enough number of times she lets him f her.
Like he can start with legs and ass, then tits and then pussy or a combo of those, like a mini game. If he screws up she leaves the room.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Great game and update once again, I have a suggestion for dennis the penis and his mom since he is actively going for her maybe you can do like in each room he finds her he can grope her in different ways and once that happens enough number of times she lets him f her.
Like he can start with legs and ass, then tits and then pussy or a combo of those, like a mini game. If he screws up she leaves the room.
Not a bad idea actually

Enconator

May 4, 2023

And this could be expanded to other milfs also. Build up teasing and finally fuck scenes. Its nice when game doesnt instanly jump to fucking with humoungus dicks. Like bit by bit these fellas get more confident. There can be much tease/cum scenes. Example, Dexter and his family go to trip. Car is packed with stuff and Dexters mom "has to" sit on Dexters lap with her booty and things start to get hard... etc :cool: Being an assjob guy I always include booty :sneaky:

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
English please?
i'm so sorry,my English is poor,i like PBX painting style very much,expecially the Alice and Dennis series.
I want to go to the milftoon sites to support you,but i'm not visa credit card,i will find a way to solve this problem.
I'd even pay for Alice series wire draft,if you could.
I know you're busy,but i hope you can keep it up to date.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Also if you like suggestions, there is this legendary forum post which is maybe true but could be fake about a guy who broke his arms so his mom had to do everything for him, including helping him pee and like masturbate. That eventually turned to bj and sex. Maybe one of the chars could use that trick on his mom, like fake having an injury.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
Oct 26, 2022
Don't get me wrong.

I love the comics this is based on. The art and characters in the game are fucking great and the story is too. But figuring out what to do at times even with the "hint" was frustrating af. Maybe I'm a idiot (don't answer that) or just impatient. But these are games you "play" with one hand while the other is occupied and the difficulty should reflect that IMO.

If I'm giving my thoughts on what could improve. Better/clearer hints would help. Maybe a dedicated walk through too.
Without a doubt the Gallery would be great. There's a learning curve for the games control functionality. I don't know if it's possible but a quick way while playing to bring up a screen to see all buttons would be great.

I'm glad I found this game and will keep an eye on it in the future. Good luck Dev.

Reactions: parzyszek

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Don't get me wrong.

I love the comics this is based on. The art and characters in the game are fucking great and the story is too. But figuring out what to do at times even with the "hint" was frustrating af. Maybe I'm a idiot (don't answer that) or just impatient. But these are games you "play" with one hand while the other is occupied and the difficulty should reflect that IMO.

If I'm giving my thoughts on what could improve. Better/clearer hints would help. Maybe a dedicated walk through too.
Without a doubt the Gallery would be great. There's a learning curve for the games control functionality. I don't know if it's possible but a quick way while playing to bring up a screen to see all buttons would be great.

I'm glad I found this game and will keep an eye on it in the future. Good luck Dev.
I hear you. Which parts where difficult and the hint didn't help? Maybe we can change the hint to be easier.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes